Wanna Play?

Pull you close to me. My fingers gently guide your lips to meet mine. Softly at first with my tongue slowly searching out your supple lips. Tongue meeting timidly starting to swirl and dance.
 
Solivagant said:
Oh, I've honey bun on my lips? *grabs napkin* ;)

How far dow do yo wish to go? Making any rest stops along the way?

Maybe a pair of short stops on the way.
 
kenstrus2 said:
Pull you close to me. My fingers gently guide your lips to meet mine. Softly at first with my tongue slowly searching out your supple lips. Tongue meeting timidly starting to swirl and dance.

Gently nibbling on your bottom lip. Running my tongue back in for another taste.
 
Hmmmmm, my tongue will meet yours in an erotic dance, fueling passions already burning within, and my hands will guide yours along a mutual exploration of my breasts.
 
Solivagant said:
Hmmmmm, my tongue will meet yours in an erotic dance, fueling passions already burning within, and my hands will guide yours along a mutual exploration of my breasts.


My hands enjoying the warmth of your firm breasts. Squeezing ever so gently rolling your nipples in between my fingers.
 
Sliding one hand down around your side down to grasp that sweet ass. Continuing to fondle your breast and kissing you deeply.
 
kenstrus2 said:
My hands enjoying the warmth of your firm breasts. Squeezing ever so gently rolling your nipples in between my fingers.
I sigh into your open mouth and move my body against yours, abandoning your busy hands to explore you with mine. My hands glide along your shoulders before sliding down to rest in the small of your back.
 
*goose bumps* Slowly working my lips down to your neck. Gently sucking and licking down to the nape of your neck. Small circular motions of my tongue running around your neck. Making my way around to nibble on your tiny ear lobe.
Solivagant said:
I sigh into your open mouth and move my body against yours, abandoning your busy hands to explore you with mine. My hands glide along your shoulders before sliding down to rest in the small of your back.
 
kenstrus2 said:
*goose bumps* Slowly working my lips down to your neck. Gently sucking and licking down to the nape of your neck. Small circular motions of my tongue running around your neck. Making my way around to nibble on your tiny ear lobe.
Whispering against the side of your neck, I beg for one more kiss before I must leave for the evening...
 
Solivagant said:
Whispering against the side of your neck, I beg for one more kiss before I must leave for the evening...

Moving my lips back to those lovely full lips. Gently kissing with tongue inter twining in bliss. Then pressing my cheek against yours. Whispering "Until we meet again" :kiss:​
 
Solivagant said:
Goodnight :kiss: and thanks for the parting shots. ;)

Good evening and you're more than welcum for the parting pics. Sorry I had to get to bed. Hope you had a great day.​
 
Back
Top