kylasdream
*~Addicted to Him~*
- Joined
- May 14, 2005
- Posts
- 17,510
kenstrus2 said:Hi hunni so nice to see you.
are you happy to see me or themhttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Kylasdream/odds%20pictures/BOOB.gif
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kenstrus2 said:Hi hunni so nice to see you.
kylasdream said:are you happy to see me or themhttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Kylasdream/odds%20pictures/BOOB.gif
kenstrus2 said:You and the twins of course.I did miss you very much.
kylasdream said:I missed you too...![]()
well I am off to take a shower.....you have fun catching up
No need for apologies...I enjoyed our play. I hope you had a great day as well; mine was fair.kenstrus2 said:
Good evening and you're more than welcum for the parting pics. Sorry I had to get to bed. Hope you had a great day.

Solivagant said:No need for apologies...I enjoyed our play. I hope you had a great day as well; mine was fair.![]()
Wasn't disappointed at all. I had a grand time, and enjoyed the pics.kenstrus2 said:
Hello sweet sexy lady. I did miss you and felt terrible. Don't like to disappoint a lady you know.

Solivagant said:Wasn't disappointed at all. I had a grand time, and enjoyed the pics.![]()
I have enjoyed chatting with you lots and hope to continue seeing you.
Sleep sweetkenstrus2 said:Good night Sol. I hope you have good night and sweeter dreams.![]()

Solivagant said:Sleep sweet![]()
kenstrus2 said:Good night Sol. I hope you have good night and sweeter dreams.![]()

Thats a fantastic bump Kyla !kylasdream said:
sunbunny3 said:Hope the day at work went well for you..
bluefoxlady said:Love the new pics Ken. It is a long while to my bedtime but I shall enjoy dreaming of you![]()
bluefoxlady said:
kylasdream said:
kylasdream said:
just wicked said:Just stoped by to bring http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/just-wicked/00005252.gif
kenstrus2 said:
So that was your halo I picked up off the floor of the truck. A very nice Bump to I might add. Not as nice as yours but good all the same.