What are you?

i am....
a beader
a knitter
a silversmith
a dancer
a mother
a teaching assistant
a great cook and baker
a fiber artist
a great friend to a select few
who is also...
insecure
unsure
funny
sarcastic
camera shy
 
I'm kind of an asshole, but at least I recognize it.

I am brave and independent, but over the past couple years I think I'd forgotten that.
 
I am the pin cushion

I am the band-aid for a quick fix

I am nobody's child
 
Sorry, I'm a waste of space then. I'm a waste of fresh air. I'm a waste of energy. Pick one, it fits. Last things I feel I am is amazing or beautiful.
 
Sorry, I'm a waste of space then. I'm a waste of fresh air. I'm a waste of energy. Pick one, it fits. Last things I feel I am is amazing or beautiful.

How you feel is just for today. We know better. And we're women so you should know we are always right and it's useless to argue. Or is this just a ploy to get someone to come over and spank you? :heart:
 
I am everything you think of when you think of a redhead. (all the way from the sweet girl next door to the crazy bitch you shouldn't mess with);)
 
I am a...

One-eyed, one-horned, flying purple people-eater.
(Sorry, couldn't resist.)
:p
 
Back
Top