What are you?

I am the terror that flaps in the night.
I am the pustulant blister that bursts in your boot.
I am the butter that burns in your pan.
I am the repairman who tells you your warranty has run out.
I am the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus.
I am the moth that seeks your porch light.
I am the metal key on the sardine can of justice.

I am Darkwing Duck!
 
I am a viewer of boobs!
I am a lit addict, though that seems to be dwindling
 
Every guys buddy once they know me..but a lonely heart that yearns for more even when she is attached..yes paradoxical..
 
...Hoping I can stay awake long enough to see Game 7 of the hockey play offs tonight. It will be a challenge. I am "Friday tired."

Hi Ang! :kiss:
 
...Hoping I can stay awake long enough to see Game 7 of the hockey play offs tonight. It will be a challenge. I am "Friday tired."

Hi Ang! :kiss:

Oh come on LIG! Its GAME7!!!! Watch with someone and have them poke you once in a while! :eek:
 
Ok, I'm awake now. My daughter just called me outside and there was a SNAKE in the yard!!!!!!:eek:
 
I am envious of anyone who lives by the Mountains or the Beach...to have that serenity close would be heavenly on a daily basis...:rose:
 
I live by the mountains and the beach. I am Serene also. :p

First of all...I am SO happy to see you again...such a tendering loving soul this board needs...I have been thinking of you...and your daughter...I hope all is well with your both...

I didn't know you lived by the mountains AND ocean...I am coming over...:D:heart::rose:

And of course you are serene...literally...:)
 
I'm a musician, singer, songwriter, cartoonist, lover of books and a friend to many and a listener to those needing an ear. Yes I have a big heart.
 
Back
Top