1sickbastard
Seriously?
- Joined
- Nov 19, 2010
- Posts
- 26,724
A cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate malted shake, followed by a late night food coma.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

That really sounds good but an unhealthy relationship sounds good too....The usual.
Pancakes and world peace.
For now, I will settle for pancakes with a side of bacon for lunch.![]()
The usual.
Pancakes and world peace.
For now, I will settle for pancakes with a side of bacon for lunch.![]()
That really sounds good but an unhealthy relationship sounds good too....

I love pancakes. If i make em, will you bring bacon?
Accompanied by bacon?
Bacon makes everything better.
Deal.
I like my pancakes crispy around the edges and buttery than syrupy.
Can you handle that?