1Browneyedguy
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Aug 31, 2010
- Posts
- 2,775
I want someone to get up and slap Donald Trump back to earth.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
To hide under the covers with Him and play, hide n seek

I want the truth. I want someone with the balls to tell it like it is, no niceties, no bullshit.

Royce, I think you are a very sweet man. And I don't know who or why someone has betrayed you in the past. But trying to make someone else responsible for your happiness seems unfair. Know that you are a good man and be happy with that. Then find a person that will share that honesty with you and return those feelings in kind.A real friend. no more phony ones, just one that wants to be with me and make me happy.![]()


Royce, I think you are a very sweet man. And I don't know who or why someone has betrayed you in the past. But trying to make someone else responsible for your happiness seems unfair. Know that you are a good man and be happy with that. Then find a person that will share that honesty with you and return those feelings in kind.![]()
I'm a firm believer the only reason anyone should be with someone, is to make them happy. What else would you want to be with them for? I want someone to compliment the life I have and make it better, same as I want to do for her. 

I love it!!!! One of my favorites![]()

...Now I'm kinda wanting a marble rye![]()
All my friends think I'm insane because I live for grilled cheese on marbled rye bread.

Royce, I think you are a very sweet man. And I don't know who or why someone has betrayed you in the past. But trying to make someone else responsible for your happiness seems unfair. Know that you are a good man and be happy with that. Then find a person that will share that honesty with you and return those feelings in kind.![]()
