What does your lit name mean.

A nick name(minus the number of historical significance) first used by my ex wife when she dropped into her "innocent little girl" voice in order to talk me into something that I have already said wasn't a good idea. I would probably be much wealthier if it wasn't for all the cute (yet not so innocent) little girls in my life.
 
It's a play on both "classic literature" (I was an english major in undergrad) and "class(y) clit lover" - reasonably clever, I thought. ;-)
 
Long story short: Rain a word on the title of my favorite song

-- dear suggested by a person who said only Santa could bring a gift like me (yeah, I know-- cheezy)

816 not because I ate sixteen, but because my birthday is August 16th.

I've wanted to change it for years.
 
li ~ first two of the first name
mi ~ first two of the middle name
wa~ first two of the last name

the limi just stuck.... and yer posed ta say it leeeeemeeee...doi.
 
cheesy... no way, hey for some reason I picked the pizza delivery man....

btw that is perhaps one of the most spankable buts I have ever seen
 
No crafty acronymes here, I'm afraid :eek:

Vibes, as in vibrations, is what I aim to convey in life ... it is also the memory of a wicked, naughty game
 
A thrown back from school days. I was the only kid from Liverpool in my year, hence the 'scouse' bit which most of my friends called me. Most of the kids who bullied me for being a scouser referred to me as 'that scouse bastard'.

Not wanting to dwell on the bad times I shortened it to B'stard after Alan B'stard the 80's/ 90's sitcom The New Statesman in which he was a thoroughly un-principled MP as a friends wife has always called me moralless as I'm usually the first to come out with inappropriate jokes.
 
Supposedly it's a Greek variation of my first and middle name... according to one of my former clients who was of Greek descent. Not sure how true it is, but it sounded good... and it's pronounced Milly-ANN-thee
 
Once upon a time in Lit's hot tub chat room I was registered as "Riley".

...then along came a unique, H2O loving individual and kaboom! I became "Riles".

The ways and means by which they came up with Riles for moi, well, that'd be a question for them.

By the time I came to the boards I'd gotten so accustomed to the name that I didn't think twice about what to use...kinda grew on me I suppose.
 
Name is a reference to the Haitian dictator given by my Fraternity bros that just stuck...and I was 19 when they gave it to me...
 
It means I was incredibly not clever the day I signed up here...

I have come to like it though.
 
Until about 3 weeks ago I was in college and I was born in 1987... it was kind of lame looking back
 
I've always had a connection with the ocean. It balances me and in a way it gives me an inner power.....I could never live in a land locked state.......Every morning I run my 6 miles on the sand.......my eyes fixated on the majesty of the Pacific....

Oh yeah, I DO surf
 
sunshinegirl05 is what I used to sign up on a message board.............in 2005.

I do not remember why I used sunshinegirl...........but this is the name I tend to use for all sign ins now
 
sunshinegirl05 is what I used to sign up on a message board.............in 2005.

I do not remember why I used sunshinegirl...........but this is the name I tend to use for all sign ins now

Hmmmmmmmm and just HOW MANY illicit sites like this one do YOU visit? <Slides Sunny a calculator to begin her counting>
 
Back
Top