What does your lit name mean.

I was trying to think of a random screen name and I looked around my office and saw a empty container of pistachio ice-cream in the bin.
 
I always thought mine was obvious. it means "don't fuck with me."

:rolleyes::D
 
That certain euphoria you experience after having the biggest hardest orgasm you've ever had :rolleyes:
 
I wrote a story, got so turned on and thought I had to find a place on the Internet where I could share it with other people. I found Lit and was in such a big hurry to submit the story that I couldn't think of anything for a screen name.

So its the color of my eyes and the age I was when I joined Lit.
 
You mean ppl make up names for Lit?? I really am Roxanne Smith. The 69th one in fact. :rolleyes:

Rox :rose:
 
I wrote a story, got so turned on and thought I had to find a place on the Internet where I could share it with other people. I found Lit and was in such a big hurry to submit the story that I couldn't think of anything for a screen name.

So its the color of my eyes and the age I was when I joined Lit.

Kewl : )
 
Well, the 27 is the age I was when I joined (I see this is a popular theme) I would have rather NOT used a number but just Wings was already taken. My name is Angel and most of my tattoos are angel wings or some variation of...

That sums it up!
 
It's from Pulp Fiction. The character's name is actually Brett...but I never knew that. DOH.

Oh well.
 
(I see this is a popular theme)

I think for the most part there are three explanations for the numbers people have in their names.

1. their age
2. the year they were born
3. their zip code

ooops, I almost forgot reason number 4:

4. 69 is the best number there is. :D
 
I am usually pretty calm and collected,quiet and shy, however still waters run deep...I can be very fiery when angry or amorous...

So I am the sereneone4u...but watch out for us quiet ones, lol:rose:
 
Mine is because I have no imagination. Sultan is a high school mascot and sd is where I live. (someone was already sultan on here)
 
That I'm delicious.

But more because Emmy was already taken so I had to add a little something.
 
nothing in particular...it was meant to be evocative more than anything else.
I had a different name on a different site a gazillion years ago and wanted a new one so this girl and I were just bouncing words around and voila!
Sadly, I misspelled 'veil' and it just stuck.
I like it because it would also sound good as the name of an assassin.
;)
 
walt is play on my last name and cc is a play on the first names of my 2 granddaughters. Seems kinda silly now that I've explained it. :D
 
Back
Top