What would you do?

Should I close this thread?

  • Yes, please. Enough, already.

    Votes: 2 1.7%
  • No, might as well keep it open.

    Votes: 110 94.0%
  • Hardly seems to matter either way.

    Votes: 6 5.1%

  • Total voters
    117
  • Poll closed .
monique1971 said:
Funny, I think I've said that while looking at some of yours.

Would make for an interesting staring contest :D
 
Yes

I did see the latest pics with the red top WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Drooling here I bet they are very tastey
 
Just spent the last hour going through your thread and can't think of a better way to spend some time. Wonderful pics, great attitude, and such a sexy body.
lol - And I was waiting for the sweater to come off, the thong will be icing one day!
 
monique1971 said:
The moment you've all been waiting for, no doubt.

(I know, I know, the REAL moment you were waiting for is when the thong comes off. Not today, folks.)

Good lord, you're hotter than I thought....LOL Thanks for all of the pics you've shared...and PLEASE don't close the thread... post more!
 
calgarydude77 said:
Monique this is one of the best threads I have ever found on lit... thanks for your help :)

Dare I ask what I helped you with? Probably not. ;)
 
monique1971 said:
The moment you've all been waiting for, no doubt.

(I know, I know, the REAL moment you were waiting for is when the thong comes off. Not today, folks.)

Sometimes leaving things to the imagination can be just as much of a turn-on... Sometimes.
 
That's Monique: clever and helpful... :kiss:

Is there any end to your multi-talents? Please share....

-FNS
 
I absolutely love this pic. You should make that your AV.

If you want to use it, I've resized it to av size.
 
Last edited:
Monique1971 said:
Thank you Wildcard...that is really nice of you!

My pleasure. And it was exceptionally nice of you to post such lovely pics.

I still say the guy that wasn't interested in them in an idiot..................
 
monique1971 said:
Cute puns, dear.

Or was that "cute buns"?

Heh. I crack myself up.

I'm glad that you liked the series. Here's the last one, which I didn't get around to posting yesterday.


Very cute buns monique. Love to grope them a bit.
 
Dark1ord6669 said:
Just a little (more) of a /bump (and grind)

heheh. Thanks.

May I just say that I am very, very upset with how Oakland is playing in this game?
 
monique1971 said:
heheh. Thanks.

May I just say that I am very, very upset with how Oakland is playing in this game?

It's because they wanted roses!

True story.
 
I hope you will keep this open. I enjoy your Pic's simply amazing. Hope you find someone who will appreciate and make you happy. Continue experiment and have fun.
 
Reaches back and pulls out the rake...

monique1971 said:
The RAKE? Ouch!

Unless you mean "rake" as in "devilish naughty seductor of women," as in "I have a rakish side to myself that I have now put away." Then progress on, Rake, to me.

You're correct in your assumption that the rake in me has been put away long ago. But the view of your pics suggests that you, too, have a lusty side that is again coming through. Your photos are bringing the rake out of me. I love the curves and banter, the sights and innuendo. Oh to be with you by an open fire with a bottle of wine, cheese, and crackers. I would innocently push your bangs away so I could look into your eyes in an attempt to see what is hiding there.
 
monique1971 said:
If someone emailed you this picture, what would you do? Be honest but be nice, please :)

I would definitely have to touch myself :D

<hurriedly tries to go through the rest of the thread to see what he's missed>

:rose: :rose:
 
Back
Top