What would you do?

Should I close this thread?

  • Yes, please. Enough, already.

    Votes: 2 1.7%
  • No, might as well keep it open.

    Votes: 110 94.0%
  • Hardly seems to matter either way.

    Votes: 6 5.1%

  • Total voters
    117
  • Poll closed .
monique1971 said:
If someone emailed you this picture, what would you do? Be honest but be nice, please :)

i know this may not seem like a compliment but...i think it's cute and probably ask to see more ;)
 
If someone emailed you this picture, what would you do?

I'd delete it unseen. I'm not in the habit of opening unsolicited email attachments.
 
monique1971 said:
Thanks to all who have posted over the past few days. I've been rather busy, but I wanted to drop in and say that I'm not closing the thread. I do think I'll makes some changes around here, though. Don't worry; they will all be to the good. (For one I will try to index the images so they're not scattered around).

*blowing kisses*

--monique

If you need help, just let me know.

{URL=http://www.example.com}example{/URL} <-- replace with square brackets "[]" for it to work. Easier for people to deal with usually :)
 
MoonShadowLady said:
i know this may not seem like a compliment but...i think it's cute and probably ask to see more ;)

That seems like a compliment to me. Thanks!

Hooper_X said:
I'd delete it unseen. I'm not in the habit of opening unsolicited email attachments.

The person to whom I sent it knew me, but this is still one of the better answers I've gotten, for its pragmatism. Be careful about those unsolicited attachments, folks!

The PSA is over now. We return you to our regularly scheduled programming.
 
Dark1ord6669 said:
If you need help, just let me know.

{URL=http://www.example.com}example{/URL} <-- replace with square brackets "[]" for it to work. Easier for people to deal with usually :)

Huh. Okay. I was trying it with an <a href> tag but I guess standard html is not what's called for inside here...

thanks for the tip sweety :rose:
 
Hey Monique.

My screen nearly breaks when your curvacious boobs erupt from your tops. You've got a wonderful body that needs to be seen by all, please keep posting and please show me your honey pot, I'll love you forever. :D
 
Yessss!

Glad to hear that you're not going to shut this thread down! For your beauty, wit and wisdom, I thank you
 
White lace, so sweet, so virginal, almost bridal....

(edited 'cause I forgot the attachment the first time!)
 
monique1971 said:
Huh. Okay. I was trying it with an <a href> tag but I guess standard html is not what's called for inside here...

thanks for the tip sweety :rose:

You know in me, you'll always have a tip waiting to help.

Note to a diety that may or may not exist... If there is an afterlife and/or reincarnation. I want to be lace :devil: Thanks. (Please make no reply to this if it is acceptable)
 
monique1971 said:
White lace, so sweet, so virginal, almost bridal....

(edited 'cause I forgot the attachment the first time!)


Makes me want to kiss and lick your belly for several hours. And who knows where that may lead??? :p :p :p
 
Missed ya...love the new pics! later sexy!

-N

monique1971 said:
Thanks to all who have posted over the past few days. I've been rather busy, but I wanted to drop in and say that I'm not closing the thread. I do think I'll makes some changes around here, though. Don't worry; they will all be to the good. (For one I will try to index the images so they're not scattered around).

*blowing kisses*

--monique
 
monique1971 said:
You've really made my day. You see, I sent that picture to an acquaintance several weeks ago, and have not heard from him since, alas. So I was wondering, is it me?

Now, after your delightful response, my thoughts are: nope, it's not me, it's him! Tra la!

Just because you are all so lovely, here are a couple more.
If that pic made him not respond he must not like women;) gorgeous breasts monique :kiss:
 
Back
Top