What you drinking now??

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolitalollypop said:
What's that?

By the way, have you been having pleasent dreams...?

Lolly x


Moonshine.......bad dream....got butt fucked by a giant lolly!!!! :p
 
Ah I see- Moonshine- read about that- Can blow your head off, yes?

Anyway, sorry to hear about that with the dream- LMAO!

Lolly x
 
lolitalollypop said:
Ah I see- Moonshine- read about that- Can blow your head off, yes?

Anyway, sorry to hear about that with the dream- LMAO!

Lolly x


moonshine is smoooooth...don't know you drank it till you try to stand up....lmao
 
koalabear said:
moonshine is smoooooth...don't know you drank it till you try to stand up....lmao

Was drinking home brew lager like that last w/e- Can't remember much of it I have to admit! :rolleyes:

Lolly x

Oh yeah- by the way- for the benefit of the thread-the wine glass has been refilled :)
 
Just got back from dinner outside on Lake Tarpon...band playing...a couple of Tanqueray & Tonics...and then the rain came....

So here I am...bored...drinking a cup of coffee. I want Starbuck's. :(
 
Golden_Silence said:
I want a fresh coffee made by a charming lady.... instead, I got Tea

I'd make you coffee but I think your girlfriend would get jealous.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top