Whats Your Current Mood

Status
Not open for further replies.
fathom7 said:
Does that mean frustrated with fucking or really really frustrated? :D

As for me -- I'm currently in an inquisitive mood. ;)

the latter. frustrated. sadly, no fucking involved.
 
As always I'm in horny mood. But I always feel better when I can see nowgirl's AV. :kiss:
 
nowgirl said:
the latter. frustrated. sadly, no fucking involved.
Remember what we learned in Fuckers' Ed class: don't fuck angry. And look both ways before entering a busy thoroughfare.
 
flat5ive said:
Remember what we learned in Fuckers' Ed class: don't fuck angry. And look both ways before entering a busy thoroughfare.

LOL - do i need a Fucker' Ed refresher course!? I didn't think so.....

lovin69 said:
As always I'm in horny mood. But I always feel better when I can see nowgirl's AV. :kiss:

:) thank you for that....
 
after reading one particular short line in an email he sent, then reading it again, I think my happy glow has been upped another notch!
 
Last edited:
MidnightVixen said:
Do tell!

Im catching up to you in posts ya slacker ;)

IMs and phone calls do wonders. ;)

I was only concerned with my post count until I got to 1,000...now I only post when I feel like it.
 
exividere2 said:
IMs and phone calls do wonders. ;)

I was only concerned with my post count until I got to 1,000...now I only post when I feel like it.

Yes, they are very nice.

Still, " Slacker" :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top