Whats Your Current Mood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you the bounce has been sprung cos I need sleep....................and no dreams of you please.
 
I'm alright and working towards a nice buzz I hope. only night to relax..

hi-fi turned on and a sailor jerry and coke.. mmm it's like liquid sex

Hope I can get some rest tonight too much to do.
 
ardentshaman said:
I'm alright and working towards a nice buzz I hope. only night to relax..

hi-fi turned on and a sailor jerry and coke.. mmm it's like liquid sex

Sounds like you've got the right start. ;)
 
Frustrated. I would much rather be cavorting in "The Playground", than sitting here trying to work.
 
Carnivore1 said:
Frustrated. I would much rather be cavorting in "The Playground", than sitting here trying to work.

Cavortin' or carnivorin'?

*****

My mood's improvin'. *nods*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top