Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Morrigu said:Poor you.....I'm hardly ever
Right now a tad jiggly![]()
ThePantyMan said:glad someone pitties me!
Morrigu said:Never anyone...................but tis sad if you can't jiggle![]()
ThePantyMan said:nope, but jiggle i can!
Morrigu said:Show me.....................come on tease a smile![]()
Morrigu said:Be adventurous![]()
ThePantyMan said:what is your definition of jiggle?
Morrigu said:A kinda bounce..................come let me show you![]()
ThePantyMan said:Oooh, Please do!
Morrigu said:You shold know I bounce good............................![]()
ThePantyMan said:Yes you do! And from my bouncing back, you should know you're a good teacher too!
Morrigu said:Come here you...............................
ThePantyMan said:Gets to you as quickly as I can! What next?
Morrigu said:Next? You just let me.........................![]()

ThePantyMan said:Do as you please. I'm at the mercy of a redhead...
and I like it!![]()
Morrigu said:Oh I felt that already![]()
ThePantyMan said:well, i think you should feel this some more!!!
Morrigu said:You just thrusted? Bad boy![]()
ThePantyMan said:Yes I did, and here I go again! You just make me worse!![]()
Morrigu said:Tis ok to blame a poor innocent...............come here big boy![]()
ThePantyMan said:Oh I'm here baby, and I'm giving all I got!
Morrigu said:All? A bit more please![]()