Whats Your Current Mood

Status
Not open for further replies.
sirgary said:
...but you have tits....tits make people smile.....so when you're down, take them out and smile...=)

... :rose: :rose: :rose: ...


I don't know about anyone else but that always works for me!

(Viewing, not exposing :rolleyes: )
 
sirgary said:
...but you have tits....tits make people smile.....so when you're down, take them out and smile...=)

... :rose: :rose: :rose: ...

*Laughs* that's the most interesting thing I've heard all week. I keep that in mind. :)
 
fluttertongue said:
*Laughs* that's the most interesting thing I've heard all week. I keep that in mind. :)
...see....it works....<smile>.....we both shared a smile over your tits...what joy they bring....

...if wars were fought by topless women, I'll venture there would not be so many of them....and I would be a metic so I could administer mouth to tit resesitation...=)

...glad you are not so down anymore....<grin>....I am I am not so "down" either... :devil:

... :rose: :cool: :rose: ...
 
sirgary said:
...see....it works....<smile>.....we both shared a smile over your tits...what joy they bring....

...if wars were fought by topless women, I'll venture there would not be so many of them....and I would be a metic so I could administer mouth to tit resesitation...=)

...glad you are not so down anymore....<grin>....I am I am not so "down" either... :devil:

... :rose: :cool: :rose: ...

Who knew they could bring such joy?? :)

*walks away pondering leading a charge of bare breasted women over the embankment and into the enemy's path...* Dammit! I think we can win!
 
Salsarita said:
The view of you is defiantly improving my mood also..and it's good to be wanted back..Thank you:)
Always darlin'. You were missed. :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top