Whats Your Current Mood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sassyfrass said:
The only thing that keeps me from throttling them or shaking them is the fear of prison life...... :rolleyes: :eek:

Snort! I'm sorry, but I now have visions of a buch of folks volunteerin' to be your prison bitch :D

{{{{{{{{{Sass}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose:
 
Gracie29 said:
Snort! I'm sorry, but I now have visions of a buch of folks volunteerin' to be your prison bitch :D

{{{{{{{{{Sass}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose:

LOLOL........oh thanks, I think....... :eek: :D

Hiya Gracie...what'cha gonna be for Halloween ? :cool:
 
Gracie29 said:
Halloween? Oh, fuck me! That's this week, isn't it?

UMMmmmmm....YES ! Wednesday ....
I went to a Halloween party this past Saturday...and I went as an aging rockstar....not such a stretch eh ? :rolleyes: :D
 
Sassyfrass said:
UMMmmmmm....YES ! Wednesday ....
I went to a Halloween party this past Saturday...and I went as an aging rockstar....not such a stretch eh ? :rolleyes: :D

Aging, my ass . . . :rolleyes:

Damn it. I forgot. You gotta help me come up with a costume.
 
Gracie29 said:
Aging, my ass . . . :rolleyes:

Damn it. I forgot. You gotta help me come up with a costume.
Graciekins!!! :rose: Sassykins!! :rose:

current mood: playful and silly. :)
 
Daizie said:
*huggles and kissies to sweet Gracie*

You are a ray of sunshine honey! :kiss:

Oooh and kissies, too? Aww, shucks :eek: :kiss: :D

Are you sure someone's not just shinin' a flashlight in your eye??

Mwahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! You're a sweetheart, D :)
 
Gracie29 said:
Oooh and kissies, too? Aww, shucks :eek: :kiss: :D

Are you sure someone's not just shinin' a flashlight in your eye??

Mwahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! You're a sweetheart, D :)
Thanks hon.
No flashlight needed cuz you are a bright enough star shining here on Lit sweetie. :heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top