Which Lister is this????

Sweet! I got one right!!! ^_______^


I have a good feeling that this one is Valky~ so D for me plz!
 
Parts of me are voting for C, so l'm going with the consensus vote on this one, please
 
**Dances around the floor** YES! I knew the last one was my sexy ((((Foxy))):kiss:

But-*pouts* this one TD is gonna have to guess.......

**Takes the Star off the Christmas Tree--rubs on my chest for good luck-then replaces it back on top of the tree**

HHHmmmmm...(nice pic).......:rolleyes::rolleyes:...DB, I pick ......E....And that's my final answer :D:cattail::cattail:
 
I know I didn't go for Blue, so I was obviously wrong.........AGAIN!

(sorry sweetheart) :kiss:

...and since all my other ways of trying to GUESS were WRONG,
this time I'm not even going to look...

OUT OF THE BLUE....

E Please

;)
 
Woohoo! I actually managed to get two in a row.. lol.

This time I am going with E please..
 
Gonna buck the trend...

I'm going with MH

B, please...

Prolly just wishful thinking on my part...
 
The lists go up soon... any last second guesses, now is the time.

Once the lists go up... all guesses are void.
 
OK... who guessed what...

A. (Razzbeary)
No-one

B. (magicalhands)
BlackWolf65
Sprinkles22

C. (Sweet n Curious)
daddysbadgrl728
Morrigu
MSH2

D. (Valkyrie2006)
Azuldrgon
bluefoxlady
hotsxylady
lexielou2
Lady Reiha
whspr

E. (lovemonster)
AussieAngel
BlueMorpho
BullDawg69
CCaprice
Essa
Razzbeary
rozezwild
sunbunny3
turtledove
Valkyrie2006
Vampladydi
webbo1

F. (pleaz me)
Daizie
lovemonster
molly hunter28
Shreik
Sweet n Curious

So? looks like it's lovemonster... so most of you think.......:devil:

Are you right?

The answer.... soon. :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top