Which Lister is this????

Well.. you were wrong.. most of you... It was

Valkyrie2006 :D​

Points to: -

Azuldrgon
bluefoxlady
hotsxylady
lexielou2
Lady Reiha
Valkyrie2006
whspr

Lexie regains the lead on her own. :D

Scores so far: -

lexielou2 - 30
Razzbeary - 29
molly hunter28 - 19
pleaz me - 19
magicalhands - 18
Vampladydi - 18
NorCalMan2007 - 17
skme - 17
Sweet n Curious - 17
turtledove - 17
Azuldrgon - 15
BullDawg69 - 15
elizabeth22673 - 14
Daizie - 13
Morrigu - 13
simply subbie -13
Valkyrie2006 - 13
BlueMorpho - 12
nowgirl - 12
trent0553 - 12
butterscotch - 11
Essa - 11
rozezwild - 11
Scribbleros - 11
Sprinkles22 - 11
sunbunny3 - 11
Nawty Fantasies - 10
CCaprice - 9
daddysbadgrl728 - 9
DDgirl - 9
DaBears34 - 8
Dreamingoflove - 8
hotsxylady - 8
Lady Reiha - 8
Marshal Nash - 8
nctoddmc - 8
sunbunny3 - 8
webbo1 - 8
Golden Silence - 7
RedHairedandFriendly - 7
Sassyfrass - 7
Shreik - 7
skinneydip - 6
tolyk - 6
Trombonus - 6
BlackWolf65 - 5
bluefoxlady - 5
ICR - 5
Kylan - 5
Mike2697 - 5
AussieAngel - 4
charmed1 - 4
joeys-game - 4
schmoe128 - 4
TheLadyofShallott - 4
Bender Rod - 3
---E--- - 3
garbage can - 3
lovemonster - 3
NotForSale - 3
VaGentleOne - 3
whspr - 3
chronicle tenko - 2
Domsheena - 2
hereandthere - 2
HottieMama - 2
mrtnmoon - 2
MSH2 - 2
MsTexas - 2
NorthernPA4U - 2
Slowride469 - 2
asian_princess - 1
DLL - 1
Ladythunder - 1
lovin69 - 1
MrFantasyMan - 1
Salsarita - 1
Spenser41 - 1
thiscouldbetricky - 1
tnblondie - 1


Those listers whose pics grace this thread so far are: -
Morrigu, VaGentleOne, asian princess, DirtyBear, FantasySlut, skme, Marshal Nash, molly hunter28, NorCalMan2007, Sassyfrass, lexielou2, lexielou2, DaBears34, Essa, Sprinkles22, elizabeth22673, BlackWolf65, pleaz me, Golden Silence, CCaprice, BullDawg69, simply subbie, tolyk, daddysbadgrl728, Kylan, BlueMorpho, molly hunter28, DirtyBear, RedHairedandFriendly, charmed1, Scribbleros, Valkyrie2006, turtledove, Vampladydi, BullDawg69, nctoddmc, Lady Reiha, nowgirl, Salsarita, joeys-game, sunbunny3, Razzbeary, elizabeth22673, chronicle tenko, Sweet n Curious, butterscotch, butterscotch, hotsxylady, whspr, nowgirl, Trombonus, AussieAngel, TheLadyOfShallott, molly hunter28, tnblondie, bluefoxlady, Valkyrie2006

A few rules
I post a pic people send to me (please... I need them to keep the thread going.. male and female ones wanted). The pic is left up for a day or two.... and people guess. All those who guessed right get a point

The person who provides the picture used AUTOMATICALLY gets a point... BUT... they can still pretend to guess... to play with ya minds... the alternates can also guess, as they don't know who it is.

People who it is KNOWN may know who it is.. if they KNOW and PM me, they can get a 'crafty point' by misleading people and voting wrongly. You can ONLY get a 'crafy point' if you KNOW who it is.. and it is generally known that you know who the person is... if this isn't the case, just guess normall and don't give it away.

Once you have guessed that is it. No changing or editing. Edited posts are void.

PLEASE don't give away who it is if you know (or think you do). It spoils it for EVERYONE.


60.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2132/2113982160_8ff774a6b1_o.jpg

a. DDgirl
b. Daizie
c. BlueMorpho
d. lovemonster
e. Morrigu
f. Essa
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok after only just making it in time by the skin of my teeth on the last one I'm gonna go with another random guess...just earlier this time...:eek:

B please DB :)
 
Another Urgent Plea


PLEASE folks... if this is to continue and stop getting boring I need

a. Some more pics

b. The word to spread about this thread to get new people interested.

c. People to let me know it's OK to use their names.


What I may do in future is put names in and see if anyone complains..... or assume if you have posted in this thread it's automatic permission.

I need more pics. I am reaching the end of those sent to me..... I know... I'm a perv... and it's a perk of the job.

But the same people sending pics in (while it's GREATLY appreceated... PLEASE don't stop) with no NEW ones inter-dispersed.... the thread will soon grow stagnant and boring... if it hasn't already.

Anyway.. it'll be a moot point if I don't get pics.....

So.. PLEASE... mention it to others. I've tried.. in the UK thread, HMSU thread, my own threads. So I have tried. So... I'm asking for help. If you can't be arsed, then I'm afraid it'll be bye bye thread. :(
​
 
Sweet! I got Two right!!!



Hmm... this time I'm gonna say A ^.~
 
Well.. you were wrong.. most of you... It was

Valkyrie2006 :D​

Points to: -

Azuldrgon
bluefoxlady
hotsxylady
lexielou2
Lady Reiha
Valkyrie2006
whspr

Lexie regains the lead on her own. :D

Scores so far: -

lexielou2 - 30
Razzbeary - 29
molly hunter28 - 19
pleaz me - 19
magicalhands - 18
Vampladydi - 18
NorCalMan2007 - 17
skme - 17
Sweet n Curious - 17
turtledove - 17
Azuldrgon - 15
BullDawg69 - 15
elizabeth22673 - 14
Daizie - 13
Morrigu - 13
simply subbie -13
Valkyrie2006 - 13
BlueMorpho - 12
nowgirl - 12
trent0553 - 12
butterscotch - 11
Essa - 11
rozezwild - 11
Scribbleros - 11
Sprinkles22 - 11
sunbunny3 - 11
Nawty Fantasies - 10
CCaprice - 9
daddysbadgrl728 - 9
DDgirl - 9
DaBears34 - 8
Dreamingoflove - 8
hotsxylady - 8
Lady Reiha - 8
Marshal Nash - 8
nctoddmc - 8
sunbunny3 - 8
webbo1 - 8
Golden Silence - 7
RedHairedandFriendly - 7
Sassyfrass - 7
Shreik - 7
skinneydip - 6
tolyk - 6
Trombonus - 6
BlackWolf65 - 5
bluefoxlady - 5
ICR - 5
Kylan - 5
Mike2697 - 5
AussieAngel - 4
charmed1 - 4
joeys-game - 4
schmoe128 - 4
TheLadyofShallott - 4
Bender Rod - 3
---E--- - 3
garbage can - 3
lovemonster - 3
NotForSale - 3
VaGentleOne - 3
whspr - 3
chronicle tenko - 2
Domsheena - 2
hereandthere - 2
HottieMama - 2
mrtnmoon - 2
MSH2 - 2
MsTexas - 2
NorthernPA4U - 2
Slowride469 - 2
asian_princess - 1
DLL - 1
Ladythunder - 1
lovin69 - 1
MrFantasyMan - 1
Salsarita - 1
Spenser41 - 1
thiscouldbetricky - 1
tnblondie - 1


Those listers whose pics grace this thread so far are: -
Morrigu, VaGentleOne, asian princess, DirtyBear, FantasySlut, skme, Marshal Nash, molly hunter28, NorCalMan2007, Sassyfrass, lexielou2, lexielou2, DaBears34, Essa, Sprinkles22, elizabeth22673, BlackWolf65, pleaz me, Golden Silence, CCaprice, BullDawg69, simply subbie, tolyk, daddysbadgrl728, Kylan, BlueMorpho, molly hunter28, DirtyBear, RedHairedandFriendly, charmed1, Scribbleros, Valkyrie2006, turtledove, Vampladydi, BullDawg69, nctoddmc, Lady Reiha, nowgirl, Salsarita, joeys-game, sunbunny3, Razzbeary, elizabeth22673, chronicle tenko, Sweet n Curious, butterscotch, butterscotch, hotsxylady, whspr, nowgirl, Trombonus, AussieAngel, TheLadyOfShallott, molly hunter28, tnblondie, bluefoxlady, Valkyrie2006

A few rules
I post a pic people send to me (please... I need them to keep the thread going.. male and female ones wanted). The pic is left up for a day or two.... and people guess. All those who guessed right get a point

The person who provides the picture used AUTOMATICALLY gets a point... BUT... they can still pretend to guess... to play with ya minds... the alternates can also guess, as they don't know who it is.

People who it is KNOWN may know who it is.. if they KNOW and PM me, they can get a 'crafty point' by misleading people and voting wrongly. You can ONLY get a 'crafy point' if you KNOW who it is.. and it is generally known that you know who the person is... if this isn't the case, just guess normall and don't give it away.

Once you have guessed that is it. No changing or editing. Edited posts are void.

PLEASE don't give away who it is if you know (or think you do). It spoils it for EVERYONE.


60.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2132/2113982160_8ff774a6b1_o.jpg

a. DDgirl
b. Daizie
c. BlueMorpho
d. lovemonster
e. Morrigu
f. Essa
​
D please
 
Hello everyone

Merry Christmas to those that celebrate it


Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
- William B. Sprague
 
Another Urgent Plea


PLEASE folks... if this is to continue and stop getting boring I need

a. Some more pics

b. The word to spread about this thread to get new people interested.

c. People to let me know it's OK to use their names.


What I may do in future is put names in and see if anyone complains..... or assume if you have posted in this thread it's automatic permission.

I need more pics. I am reaching the end of those sent to me..... I know... I'm a perv... and it's a perk of the job.

But the same people sending pics in (while it's GREATLY appreceated... PLEASE don't stop) with no NEW ones inter-dispersed.... the thread will soon grow stagnant and boring... if it hasn't already.

Anyway.. it'll be a moot point if I don't get pics.....

So.. PLEASE... mention it to others. I've tried.. in the UK thread, HMSU thread, my own threads. So I have tried. So... I'm asking for help. If you can't be arsed, then I'm afraid it'll be bye bye thread. :(
​
 
Another Urgent Plea


PLEASE folks... if this is to continue and stop getting boring I need

a. Some more pics

b. The word to spread about this thread to get new people interested.

c. People to let me know it's OK to use their names.


What I may do in future is put names in and see if anyone complains..... or assume if you have posted in this thread it's automatic permission.

I need more pics. I am reaching the end of those sent to me..... I know... I'm a perv... and it's a perk of the job.

But the same people sending pics in (while it's GREATLY appreceated... PLEASE don't stop) with no NEW ones inter-dispersed.... the thread will soon grow stagnant and boring... if it hasn't already.

Anyway.. it'll be a moot point if I don't get pics.....

So.. PLEASE... mention it to others. I've tried.. in the UK thread, HMSU thread, my own threads. So I have tried. So... I'm asking for help. If you can't be arsed, then I'm afraid it'll be bye bye thread. :(
​

I can't speak for the others, but I will do my best to help. However. it will have to wait until after the holidays...

CC :rose:
 
Sorry I haven't been around DB. What with school being so hectic and my computer dead I haven't been able to get on. :(
 
Back
Top