Which Lister is this????

Less than 20 guessers and it's been up 2 days... ah well...

List going up soon... no guesses after that count. Last warning...
 
OK... here is who guessed what... no further guesses count...

A. (DDgirl)
Lady Reiha

B. (Daizie)
AussieAngel
bluefoxlady
lexielou2
Sweet n Curious
Vampladydi

C. (BlueMorpho)
CCaprice
lovemonster

D. (lovemonster)
BlueMorpho
buterscotch
Morrigu
rozezwild
Shreik
webbo1

E. (Morrigu)
BullDawg69
sno 22
sunbunny3
Valkyrie2006

F. (Essa)
No-one


The answer shortly folks. :)
 
The answer is :D

BlueMorpho​

Points to: -

BlueMorpho
CCaprice
lovemonster
*sno 22


Scores so far: -

lexielou2 - 30
Razzbeary - 29
molly hunter28 - 19
pleaz me - 19
magicalhands - 18
Vampladydi - 18
NorCalMan2007 - 17
skme - 17
Sweet n Curious - 17
turtledove - 17
Azuldrgon - 15
BullDawg69 - 15
elizabeth22673 - 14
BlueMorpho - 13
Daizie - 13
Morrigu - 13
simply subbie -13
Valkyrie2006 - 13
nowgirl - 12
trent0553 - 12
butterscotch - 11
Essa - 11
rozezwild - 11
Scribbleros - 11
Sprinkles22 - 11
sunbunny3 - 11
CCaprice - 10
FantasySlut - 10
daddysbadgrl728 - 9
DDgirl - 9
DaBears34 - 8
Dreamingoflove - 8
hotsxylady - 8
Lady Reiha - 8
Marshal Nash - 8
nctoddmc - 8
sunbunny3 - 8
webbo1 - 8
Golden Silence - 7
RedHairedandFriendly - 7
Sassyfrass - 7
Shreik - 7
skinneydip - 6
tolyk - 6
Trombonus - 6
BlackWolf65 - 5
bluefoxlady - 5
ICR - 5
Kylan - 5
Mike2697 - 5
AussieAngel - 4
charmed1 - 4
joeys-game - 4
lovemonster - 4
schmoe128 - 4
TheLadyofShallott - 4
Bender Rod - 3
---E--- - 3
garbage can - 3
NotForSale - 3
VaGentleOne - 3
whspr - 3
chronicle tenko - 2
Domsheena - 2
hereandthere - 2
HottieMama - 2
mrtnmoon - 2
MSH2 - 2
MsTexas - 2
NorthernPA4U - 2
Slowride469 - 2
asian_princess - 1
DLL - 1
Ladythunder - 1
lovin69 - 1
MrFantasyMan - 1
Salsarita - 1
sno 22 - 1
Spenser41 - 1
thiscouldbetricky - 1
tnblondie - 1


Those listers whose pics grace this thread so far are: -
Morrigu, VaGentleOne, asian princess, DirtyBear, FantasySlut, skme, Marshal Nash, molly hunter28, NorCalMan2007, Sassyfrass, lexielou2, lexielou2, DaBears34, Essa, Sprinkles22, elizabeth22673, BlackWolf65, pleaz me, Golden Silence, CCaprice, BullDawg69, simply subbie, tolyk, daddysbadgrl728, Kylan, BlueMorpho, molly hunter28, DirtyBear, RedHairedandFriendly, charmed1, Scribbleros, Valkyrie2006, turtledove, Vampladydi, BullDawg69, nctoddmc, Lady Reiha, nowgirl, Salsarita, joeys-game, sunbunny3, Razzbeary, elizabeth22673, chronicle tenko, Sweet n Curious, butterscotch, butterscotch, hotsxylady, whspr, nowgirl, Trombonus, AussieAngel, TheLadyOfShallott, molly hunter28, tnblondie, bluefoxlady, Valkyrie2006, BlueMorpho

A few rules
I post a pic people send to me (please... I need them to keep the thread going.. male and female ones wanted). The pic is left up for a day or two.... and people guess. All those who guessed right get a point

The person who provides the picture used AUTOMATICALLY gets a point... BUT... they can still pretend to guess... to play with ya minds... the alternates can also guess, as they don't know who it is.

People who it is KNOWN may know who it is.. if they KNOW and PM me, they can get a 'crafty point' by misleading people and voting wrongly. You can ONLY get a 'crafy point' if you KNOW who it is.. and it is generally known that you know who the person is... if this isn't the case, just guess normall and don't give it away.

Once you have guessed that is it. No changing or editing. Edited posts are void.

PLEASE don't give away who it is if you know (or think you do). It spoils it for EVERYONE.



That's it for the holiday period... seems many are away. Normal service will resume shortly. Merry Christmas, and thanks to everyone who has taken part.​
 
Third posting I know.... but what can ya do?​

Another Urgent Plea


PLEASE folks... if this is to continue and stop getting boring I need

a. Some more pics

b. The word to spread about this thread to get new people interested.

c. People to let me know it's OK to use their names.


What I may do in future is put names in and see if anyone complains..... or assume if you have posted in this thread it's automatic permission.

I need more pics. I am reaching the end of those sent to me..... I know... I'm a perv... and it's a perk of the job.

But the same people sending pics in (while it's GREATLY appreceated... PLEASE don't stop) with no NEW ones inter-dispersed.... the thread will soon grow stagnant and boring... if it hasn't already.

Anyway.. it'll be a moot point if I don't get pics.....

So.. PLEASE... mention it to others. I've tried.. in the UK thread, HMSU thread, my own threads. So I have tried. So... I'm asking for help. If you can't be arsed, then I'm afraid it'll be bye bye thread. :(
​
 
Merry Christmas

When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.


Confucius
 
Hello all

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
- Albert Einstein
 
Hello again

If you keep saying things are going to be bad, you have a chance of being a prophet.

- Isaac B. Singer
 
I am as always dear:rose:. Thank you for asking.
How are you?

Doing well- a little tired from work -bleh.
Everyone's gone home for the Holidays, so there's only four employees working at my work, and I'm working until the 31st! I started my streak on Dec 19th!

I'm tired. bleh. But I gtg- work calls, as usual :rolleyes:

Have a good day!!!! ^^
 
Doing well- a little tired from work -bleh.
Everyone's gone home for the Holidays, so there's only four employees working at my work, and I'm working until the 31st! I started my streak on Dec 19th!

I'm tired. bleh. But I gtg- work calls, as usual :rolleyes:

Have a good day!!!! ^^

Be safe my friend:rose:
 
Back
Top