~*sunkyssed_kym*~
...gone...
- Joined
- Jul 4, 2002
- Posts
- 4,178
musicman77 said:Need help polishing that ball there pretty witch???
Let's try Kym
Hey! what are you? psycic??
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
musicman77 said:Need help polishing that ball there pretty witch???
Let's try Kym
A question that I willl ask also~*sunkyssed_kym*~ said:nope! I'm back from my lurking, better late than never!
DLL, where o where are thou?
musicman77 said:A question that I willl ask also
Peek a booWantonWitch said:But you forgot to say I'd be next
Going to be Musicman next lol
peekaboo! You're correct too!musicman77 said:Peek a boo
Kym next
~*sunkyssed_kym*~ said:peekaboo! You're correct too!
WW, its your turn
~*sunkyssed_kym*~ said:peekaboo! You're correct too!
WW, its your turn

Kayte is late. Let's try her again...Kayte next pleaseJCBMAN said:oops not WW
Cate may just be next
JCBMAN said:oops not WW
Cate may just be next

WantonWitch said:Sorry.... 'tis Witchie yet again
Come on in
Kym![]()
WantonWitch said:Sorry.... 'tis Witchie yet again
Come on in
Kym![]()
JCBMAN said:nope me again
though feel Cates' presence within
WantonWitch said:Ooops.......
Better try harder JCBMAN
Going to be
Musicman next
WantonWitch said:Ooops.......
Better try harder JCBMAN
Going to be
Musicman next
JCBMAN said:once more
and trying to lure Cate in yet again

Try sendsing her a telepathic message. If it works Cate will be nextWantonWitch said:Me yet again.... like a magnet this place
I'll shout Cate too![]()
WantonWitch said:Me yet again.... like a magnet this place
I'll shout Cate too![]()
JCBMAN said:I feel the attraction
I bet it will be somebody

WantonWitch said:LMAO...... me maybe ?
Ok just for a change
JCBMAN wanna come back in![]()
musicman77 said:Wrong attraction love. ok Kym you're up

WantonWitch said:Think Kym's still making Coffee![]()
Umm Cate ... you must be around by now![]()

WantonWitch said:Think Kym's still making Coffee![]()
Umm Cate ... you must be around by now![]()
Originally posted by JCBMAN
not as cute as Cate, here I am anyway and
music next

DLL said:nope its me again....![]()
now i will say music will be next....![]()


