Who will be next and why??

Forget me not - but delightful?! tis much responsibility to deserve

Mornings are nice BB come, smell the early scented air - :rose: :)
 
Originally posted by JCBMAN
come on it is me

and just maybe beauty may strike again

i am not the Beauty you expected but hope I will do..I think MC will reappear:rose:
 
DLL said:
i am not the Beauty you expected but hope I will do..I think MC will reappear:rose:

Nope 'tis that bad penny Witchie again:D


Come on BabyD..... been a while


:D
 
WantonWitch said:
Nope 'tis that bad penny Witchie again:D


Come on BabyD..... been a while


:D

a penny saved is a penny gained, and it tis I

where did DLL go
 
WantonWitch said:
Nope 'tis that bad penny Witchie again:D


Come on BabyD..... been a while


:D



*strolls in*... Ooopppss.. I missed my cue!!!! :rolleyes:

Leaves a :rose: for DLL who will be up next.......
 
Sliding back in....

Since everyone else is calling her...I'll say BabyD, too...:rose:

Hi DLL..:rose:
 
Beauty1 said:
Sliding back in....

Since everyone else is calling her...I'll say BabyD, too...:rose:

Hi DLL..:rose:


wrong again!!! :p

Thinks JCB will be next.....
 
babydoll2u said:
hope you wont be too disappointed if it's me ;)


c'mon DLL you're in demand!

surely you jest... disappointment not though it is me

and beauty shall once again reign
 
babydoll2u said:
hope you wont be too disappointed if it's me ;)


c'mon DLL you're in demand!

Too late.... I'm back!!!!

Perhaps Beauty is up next....
 
Beauty1 said:
I think I heard my name earlier


WW...this time.

Wayyyyyhayyyyyyyy..... Witchies back :D


Now who's next.... not too sure who's still lurking......

My guess will be

Sao.... again lol
 
WantonWitch said:
Wayyyyyhayyyyyyyy..... Witchies back :D


Now who's next.... not too sure who's still lurking......

My guess will be

Sao.... again lol

I'm back :D

and lurk may not be the correct term for WW, maybe in the shadows waiting to spring forth
 
Back
Top