Who will be next and why??

Originally posted by ~*sunkyssed_kym*~
lmao!!

incorrect Miss Sunny One..
leaves singing the crackerjack song....

buy me some peanuts and crackerjackssssssssss:p
 
dll get back in here. now.

nope, dammit, you, WW.

cause i'm psychic that way.
 
CrackerjackHrt said:
dll get back in here. now.

nope, dammit, you, WW.

cause i'm psychic that way.

You called Crackerjack :D

Come on down


JCBMAN
 
Originally posted by babydoll2u
NOT :p


but he could be next!

JCB!

hmmm i have be called many things but never a man!!!!:p


maybe he will come now???:eek:
 
DLL said:
hmmm i have be called many things but never a man!!!!:p


maybe he will come now???:eek:

Well, I gave him a chance :)

Me again.... going to be


BabyD :rose:..... 'cos I know she's lurking out there:D
 
WantonWitch said:
Well, I gave him a chance :)

Me again.... going to be


BabyD :rose:..... 'cos I know she's lurking out there:D

so very sorry... its me

thogught I heard Baby calling
 
WantonWitch said:
No need to apologise JCB :D


Just got to be BabyD Now tho'



Babyyyyyyyyyyyy :D

you may call me baby :D


than again I think you may reappear
 
Originally posted by JCBMAN
you may call me baby :D


than again I think you may reappear

ha fooled you..its me :D

leaves with a swoosh of my cape....
i think it will be you again;)
 
DLL said:
ha fooled you..its me :D

leaves with a swoosh of my cape....
i think it will be you again;)

Did you mean me DLL ?

'cos that's who you got lol


Come on in JCB !
 
WantonWitch said:
Did you mean me DLL ?

'cos that's who you got lol


Come on in JCB !
Fooled you WW

Good morning folks.....

I think it will be DLL
 
Cathleen said:
Fooled you WW

Good morning folks.....

I think it will be DLL

naw its me

think I hear that N.E. accent again, U there Cate
 
JCBMAN said:
naw its me

think I hear that N.E. accent again, U there Cate

'fraid not..... only me :D


Come on Cate.... you're wanted in here !!
 
WantonWitch said:
'fraid not..... only me :D


Come on Cate.... you're wanted in here !!

DO NOT BE SCARED

just maybe... and I am at odds Sun may rise again
 
JCBMAN said:
DO NOT BE SCARED

just maybe... and I am at odds Sun may rise again

well yes, I have been called odd before, how'd ya know?
*whew* tis been a busy mornin, bewtixt emails, pms, ims and threads, I feel as if I've done a day's work!
Peg will be next. *crossing fingers* comeon Pegggg! :D
 
as if we could forget the delightful MC :D


Where is cate ?


Oh Well.... JCB ..... by any chance :D
 
WantonWitch said:
as if we could forget the delightful MC :D


Where is cate ?


Oh Well.... JCB ..... by any chance :D

If must :D

and where i BB
 
here I be! :D

and I could never forget you MC.... come back please?


not used to you being online in the mornings
 
Back
Top