ORCAA
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Apr 12, 2009
- Posts
- 5,124
Ello darlin how's you?![]()
Hows you too lol ,,
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ello darlin how's you?![]()
Im great mate ,, shatterd and in need of a shower but cant be arsed lol ,, will later ..![]()
You work too hard![]()

I know that feeling

Yeah, I can Imagine
I cooked lunch for lil miss and dinner for them all. just can't be arsed to do more than toss some ready wshed lettuce on my plate and call it salad![]()
How are the yummy mummy's doing today?
I'm on my way to bed soon! You?
and how are you CI?? rested and recovered??![]()


Evening! Wine and carrots yum![]()
Hahaha. Wine and carrots? That is soo win.
lol. kinda compromise![]()
I think it works. I have had much wierder combos of alchohol and foods than that.
Can you beat Cap'n and Cap'n? Captain Morgan poured over Captain Crunch. There was a kid at college that ate that for breakfast.
*shudder*
No, I can't beat that. But I once got sick on on goldschlagger and taco bell. That was not fun at all. The cinnimon burned so bad both ways.





Evening
Fly by for now, baking cakes for school fayre![]()
Hope everyone is well![]()
and one big, long, melty one back at you...

Evening....
Could do with a jagermeister n red bull combo![]()
Evening
Fly by for now, baking cakes for school fayre![]()
Hope everyone is well![]()

Wow, that feels rather niceWell, your AV sig sure made me smile. Thanks for theand one big, long, melty one back at you...
![]()

that good a day??
remember who got first dibs on the choccie sponge .. 25p enough?
evening Bran ..![]()
