curiousirish
girl from mars
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2008
- Posts
- 9,675
awwwww no way!
My lil man will be 6 in Feb (14th) *sob*
Are you having party for him?
him and 9 friends bowling saturday! gulp!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
awwwww no way!
My lil man will be 6 in Feb (14th) *sob*
Are you having party for him?
survivable......with a large GnT after!![]()
Guinness and ******ts??
ermmm ******ts ,,,,, ?
and what? is this a quiz??
Morning Yummys and chaps
Remind me that next time I have to be upat 06.30, not to be posting on here at 11.54pm

hehehe![]()
I will get revenge at some stage .....
Evening all......
Are you suggesting I had anything to do with it!!? Ffs I get blamed for everything....
![]()
No work today.....well actually it's easier going to work!
unless you have a 06.30 start ffs
and don't tell me you're trying the litle miss innocent again.....![]()
just how innocent are you?![]()
About as innocent as OJ Simpson ......
![]()


Look at you with your new AV![]()
I just noticed