Bran_Hopewell
The Darkness dreaming.
- Joined
- Jan 1, 1970
- Posts
- 4,798
Wow, that feels rather nice
40p a slice!
![]()

I'm sorry, I got distracted, 40p for a slice of what now?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Wow, that feels rather nice
40p a slice!
![]()

I'm sorry, I got distracted, 40p for a slice of what now?

My luscious cake, Bran. You may choose from chocolate or vanilla.![]()
Why not some of both? One can't truly appreciate one without the other....
Topping, or is it delicious enough plain?
Of course you can have both. It will be piped lemon or vanilla royal icing.![]()
All innuendo aside, that sounds delicious. I'd ask for a slice of chocolate with the vanilla royal, but I think it would be quite dead by the time it made it across the pond.
All innuendo aside, that sounds delicious. I'd ask for a slice of chocolate with the vanilla royal, but I think it would be quite dead by the time it made it across the pond.
hey, I make face cloth cup cakes! Not edible, but very pretty and travelling well.![]()
it does all sound rather yummy to me ...... do you accept paypal for the cakes MBE??![]()

Sounds like they're high in fiber though![]()
No, you have to come over to Fayre on Sunday to get some![]()
No, you have to come over to Fayre on Sunday to get some![]()
That's like 5000 miles or so for me. I'm afraid I'll have to miss it![]()

sadly I'm a Mallory Park, Leics Sunday ...... save me a slice????
Aw. You will miss out on SO much! Cake sale, raffle prizes, bouncy castle, face painting (I'm doing it) and many many more!![]()
See, now you're making me sad.![]()

awww * getle hug* don't be sad![]()
I think I'll get by. Usually they don't let guys my size into the bouncy castles unless it's one of the really big ones.
Bastards.
yup! and I never win anything anyway.![]()
I gotta make a birthday cake this weekend![]()


I gotta make a birthday cake this weekend![]()

whos bday?
Evening, Irish![]()
my baby's........he is 8.......bless![]()

buy one of MBE's 'pilot projects' Evening wee doll![]()