curiousirish
girl from mars
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2008
- Posts
- 9,675
I know a few places that deliver Real Ale
gotta go work soon - hope you're well![]()
I'll live.....not got much choice
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I know a few places that deliver Real Ale
gotta go work soon - hope you're well![]()
I declare all Mondays National YM day!!

I'm painfully shy in person so every in person sexual relationship I've had in the last ten years or so has begun on line. It's nice to get to know someone thoroughly and to openly discuss the most intimate details of sexual tastes without fear of word getting around among family and platonic friends.
No I'm not a card person.... Just pressies will do
But I don't have that much of an imagination to think of something you'd want.
Hey guys and mums...![]()
most men are rubbish at pressie buying....unless huge hints are dropped......though over the years my hubby has got lots better....![]()
hello .........hows it going?
Not bad thank you.
My meeting finished early so I came home.
sounds like a good plan![]()

most men are rubbish at pressie buying....unless huge hints are dropped......though over the years my hubby has got lots better....![]()
You two seem to be at a loose end....I can find a job for you.....?

You mean something more productive than posting here?![]()
![]()

Oh yes indeedy!!![]()
Oh yes indeedy!!![]()

Oh dear Lordy!!!!!! The mind boggles ..... is it Bob-a-Job week or something?
Evening all - how was the 1st National Yummy Day then???? Didn't see it on the News![]()

Don't need a special week for that now, do you?
And I think we've been overshadowed by the balloon boy hoax.![]()
ahhhh that'll be it then ........
time to go I'm afraid ..... catch you soon![]()
(pokes head in to take a look around......)
Good Morning Yummies......
Don't need a special week for that now, do you?
And I think we've been overshadowed by the balloon boy hoax.![]()

CI I dont think I ever officially thanked you for starting this thread, so... thank you for making us "mums" feel special![]()


Morning Yummmies and beer drinkers
All you yum mums are special![]()

CI I dont think I ever officially thanked you for starting this thread, so... thank you for making us "mums" feel special![]()
