yummy mummy thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
(waves hello and invites you in)

stopping in to say hello YM's and guys
mwmnpa did you finish off the beer? some guy just poked his head in and needs one... :)

It was flowing last night. But I didn't finish it. Stayed up and watched that entire ball game, but it was worth it. :)

How's everyone?
 
Oh dear Lordy!!!!!! The mind boggles ..... is it Bob-a-Job week or something?

Evening all - how was the 1st National Yummy Day then???? Didn't see it on the News :(

I had a fabulously Yummy Mummy Night. Fun, Football, Baseball, Beer and Sex! I declare we celebrate Yummy Mummy Day every week!
:D
 
what game are watching? educate me on your sport...

Baseball. Phillies are one win away from the World Series thanks to a dramatic ninth inning comeback.

It ain't doing my liver any good though. :eek:

The NYY - LAA series is pretty good as well. Playoff baseball is fun to watch.

you are special, in a good way, not a white coat way, bc if that were true for you then it would probably be true for all of us.... :eek:

Ummm...I hate to break it to you...but...I believe it IS true for all of us. :)
 
Oh god don't start him off !! :eek:

Beer and sports...c'mon CI...admit it. You'd love nothing more to be sitting in my living room, throwing back some ales, and adding your voice to mine as we both scream at the TV in unison over some missed call. :)
 
Beer and sports...c'mon CI...admit it. You'd love nothing more to be sitting in my living room, throwing back some ales, and adding your voice to mine as we both scream at the TV in unison over some missed call. :)

If I came all that way I would hope you'd turn the tv off!!
 
Beer and sports...c'mon CI...admit it. You'd love nothing more to be sitting in my living room, throwing back some ales, and adding your voice to mine as we both scream at the TV in unison over some missed call. :)

bloody referees.

etc.
 
Well would you adam and eve it - back on lit after time off - some people may know reason not been around - all to do with computers and time!

Anyway morning all from a good evening here - have you guessed where i am yet??????

off out in 1/2 an hour for some bush tucker, will try and log on later
 
never understood baseball ....... rounders with spectators??

Morning yummys et al

What's rounders? :confused:

Professional baseball has way too many games, but it makes it easy in the summer to pick and choose which ones to attend, if you're so inclined. I don't get too wrapped up in professional sports like I used to. But I can sit and watch championship playoffs of just about any sport, different dynamics that I find compelling. Even soccer. ;)

'Morning all. 'Afternoon to some of you. And 'evening to someone else. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top