NaughtyScotch
Really Really Experienced
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2009
- Posts
- 471
yummy indeed! Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work (I'll have your beer)
and i'm happy to share my pic and beer, you can drink it while I work out haha
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
yummy indeed! Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work (I'll have your beer)
and i'm happy to share my pic and beer, you can drink it while I work out haha
whoa back it up! if you hit the gym 5 days a week, i want pics of that! where is YOUR thread?
I'm way too shy for that. Besides, it's not like I'm ripped. Just in shape, only a slight hint of a beer gut.![]()

haha neither am I but I posted didnt I? I bet you have some nice body part that looks good... nice arms? nice shoulders? come one YM's like to look at nice meat too!![]()
I'm way too shy for that. Besides, it's not like I'm ripped. Just in shape, only a slight hint of a beer gut.![]()

Shy?![]()
Ok guys hide the beer (remember I can only fit one bottle down my cleavage)....hubby is in Oz so he might be cyber checking up on me![]()

LOL! I'm OK. I could never post body parts on the internet. Besides, I don't have any pics.

did you just break wind on my thread?![]()
yummy indeed! Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work (I'll have your beer)
and i'm happy to share my pic and beer, you can drink it while I work out haha
you got it in one
evening yummies .... not stopping, off to get a curry in a mo
you must search deep within yourself grasshopper and find your inner exhibitionist... seek and ye shall find..... a camera to your right and good lighting to your left lmao



Believe me...I'm not worried. I find it amusing when someone cracks wise to a person they don't know from the comfort of their keyboard. Very easy, isn't it? Especially when you normally would not say something like that to their face.![]()
I don't think I've seen the phrase 'yummy mummy' before, but it's definitely a good one! Using MILF over and over again can be a bit repetitive.
What are we going to do to celebrate all the yummy mummies? Did you pick a day to set aside for a holiday or anything like that?
I declare all Mondays National YM day!!

No I'm not a card person.... Just pressies will do

