Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
14 inches...of snow.
Damn, did we get dumped on.
wow! I'd love to see a photo of that....![]()
plenty of 14 inch pics on Lit
apparently it's snowing in Kent again and we're due a load of it on Thursday ffs
Hope you're ok MW -
Morning Yummys![]()
Was snowing quite heavily here in south london but not settling yet . . .
wow! I'd love to see a photo of that....![]()

plenty of 14 inch pics on Lit
apparently it's snowing in Kent again and we're due a load of it on Thursday ffs
Hope you're ok MW -
Morning Yummys![]()
another week of country grinding to a halt coming up then
![]()


Hello to all the yummy mummies.
Male 56 shropshire UK
evening gents, yummies and MW (hehehe)
its coooooooooold!![]()
This yummy mummy could use some snow to cheer her up...send it my way please! How are my fellow yummies and the beautiful men who love us? Hope all is well...have missed you!Have you all been behaving...err...misbehaving in my abscence?
You send it my way and a bigYou can have it all Blushing, we don't want it.
and hug will be all yours. You send it my way and a bigand hug will be all yours.
![]()
evening gents, yummies and MW (hehehe)
its coooooooooold!![]()

This yummy mummy could use some snow to cheer her up...send it my way please! How are my fellow yummies and the beautiful men who love us? Hope all is well...have missed you!Have you all been behaving...err...misbehaving in my abscence?
This yummy mummy could use some snow to cheer her up...send it my way please! How are my fellow yummies and the beautiful men who love us? Hope all is well...have missed you!Have you all been behaving...err...misbehaving in my abscence?

[![]()
I think I'm learning ....... sort of .......![]()

Morning CI, Yummys, and the rest of us
yep - it's cold again ....... but we haven't got MWs 14 inches yet![]()
This yummy mummy could use some snow to cheer her up...send it my way please! How are my fellow yummies and the beautiful men who love us? Hope all is well...have missed you!Have you all been behaving...err...misbehaving in my abscence?
I am doing well, whistfully wishing for snow.sadly I have been behaving
hope you are well this evening?
I am doing well, whistfully wishing for snow.You have been behaving? Well, we shall have to rememdy that....any suggestions?
Girls night it is! Ahhh, the fun we could have...Ugh snow!
we did vote for the girls night out a few posts back........maybe we need to arrange a date![]()