yummy mummy thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending a big hello out to all the Yummy Mummys!:)

Especially my favorite blushing one;)

Mine doesn't blush. She's much too forward for that, which is good when you consider that I'm a very shy fella. She does have a way of drawing me out <wink wink nudge nudge>, and we're planning our next get together now.
 
awwww I really wanna see MW's 14 inches!!! Im gonna start a petition or something.........

:eek:

The only 14 inches I have is only snow. WTF do you think I am, a porn star or something? :rolleyes: :D

Cleared out two driveways this morning, thank God for snow blowers.*

*Insert blowing joke here*

:D

We have more on the way too. :rolleyes:
 
The only 14 inches I have is only snow. WTF do you think I am, a porn star or something? :rolleyes: :D

Cleared out two driveways this morning, thank God for snow blowers.*

*Insert blowing joke here*

:D

We have more on the way too. :rolleyes:

Didn't I see you in "Master of the Microbrewery" and "Pint Drinking Punishment"???

*I've had snow blowers for way far too long*

and it's started snowing here agin too ffs :mad:
 
cold here!! little bit of snow so far...... I have hot chilli to keep me warm.....and thoughts of a long weekend away to come....:D:D:D
 
The only 14 inches I have is only snow. WTF do you think I am, a porn star or something? :rolleyes: :D

Cleared out two driveways this morning, thank God for snow blowers.*

*Insert blowing joke here*

:D

We have more on the way too. :rolleyes:

awww you could have kept up the pretence...they dont know you dont have a 14incher!!:rolleyes:
 
I'll have a look ......purely for research purposes you understand..........?


;)

does that mean you'll be wearing a white coat???? and maybe you best take a few samples for analysis whist you're there :D

morning yummys and the rest of us

Something like this, you mean? :D

http://www.lingeriediva.com/core/media/media.nl?id=64515&c=776793&h=8956c84d884f34be93ce

ChristAllMighty, we got blasted. Easily over 2 feet of snow.

I can't take anymore. Between the floods and the blizzards, I'm starting to feel like Job in the Bible. If I had a herd of cattle, they'd be dead by now.
 
Something like this, you mean? :D

http://www.lingeriediva.com/core/media/media.nl?id=64515&c=776793&h=8956c84d884f34be93ce

ChristAllMighty, we got blasted. Easily over 2 feet of snow.

I can't take anymore. Between the floods and the blizzards, I'm starting to feel like Job in the Bible. If I had a herd of cattle, they'd be dead by now.

maybe something like that ;)

didn't poor old Job also get an all over body plague of boils?? :eek:

right, have a good Friday everyone and have a great weekend those who are getting away from it all :D
 
I could definitely use a weekend away, preferably in the Caymans. :)

All dug out, finally. :)

Hope everyone's well.
 
I could definitely use a weekend away, preferably in the Caymans. :)

All dug out, finally. :)

Hope everyone's well.

Just passing through saying Hi to all the lovely Mummys and high fiving the guys who love them.

evening guys ..... I think Yummiest Mummy might be away so this would be good night to get the beers in (& and all the other Yummys too of course) :D
 
I happen to know that our favorite Yummy Mum is away for a long Valentine's weekend. ;) :)
 
Wow, I missed out on the beer and the yummy mummys! But that's OK, I got to talk to her for a little while anyway!:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top