🌷What Are You Craving?🌷

Sorry you have that. I hope you get well soon and it doesn’t stick around too long
Yeah, it didn't for me the first time but this motherfucker just won't leave. Version 1 was mild. This is like the bad flu. Last 3 days, I thought I was coming out of it only to have a sink again. We are going on 3 years on this bullshit and I just want it done. (Not venting at you, just venting).
I appreciate the kind words and the sympathy but I've been vaccinated 4x (most recently in Nov). I know the Vax doesn't prevent it but it's not supposed to knock me out for a week.

Yeah, it didn't for me the first time but this motherfucker just won't leave. Version 1 was mild. This is like the bad flu. Last 3 days, I thought I was coming out of it only to have a sink again. We are going on 3 years on this bullshit and I just want it done. (Not venting at you, just venting).
I appreciate the kind words and the sympathy but I've been vaccinated 4x (most recently in Nov). I know the Vax doesn't prevent it but it's not supposed to knock me out for a week.
Get to feeling better positive thoughts and speedy recovery

m2m sucking a nice cock and feeling it pulsating as it fills my mouth with a hot load of sweet cum. And swallowing every drop 🤤🤤

Back