🌷What Are You Craving?🌷

A long long lonnnnnnnng hike for weeks
That sounds like a need for escape. At least it would be if I’d posted that. Escapism is an interesting thing to crave.

Edited to say-That sounds like a need for escape. At least it would be if I’d posted that. Or is it nature or using your body/feeling your humanity? Ehh-all of these point to an escape. Escapism is an interesting thing to crave.

That sounds like a need for escape. At least it would be if I’d posted that. Or is it nature or using your body/feeling your humanity? Ehh-all od these point to an escape. The ability to escape is an interesting thing to crave.
My body is built for physical challenge and it's been far too long. Thanks for the concern?

My body is built for physical challenge and it's been far too long.
So I guess it’s just a longing for feeling your humanity/ relishing what your body can do-cool.
Thanks for the concern?
Not concern, I mean I don’t wish you ill of course. You seem like a straight up person but I don’t really know you. Just an interesting craving that for me would have different motivation.
I’m projecting as I think many of us do. Enjoy your hike.

a full english with all the trimmings, lashings of cold toast , little butter packs, and all the coffee.
Cooked by someone else.

I missed this yesterday, what's a jaffa cake?
It is sponge with a set orange gel, covered in milk chocolate. There has been extensive research into whether it is a biscuit or a cake. Outcome is that it is a cake because cakes go hard when stale and biscuits go soft and tha Jaffa cake goes hard. It is still sold from the biscuit aisle in the shops. The main thing is that they are delicious. Nibble the chocolate off, then set about eating the sponge and finally scoop up the orange gel and dissolve it on your tongue. Or you can just bite into it.

22358FE1-7382-4E71-B66B-AB4641536AC2.jpeg

It is sponge with a set orange gel, covered in milk chocolate. There has been extensive research into whether it is a biscuit or a cake. Outcome is that it is a cake because cakes go hard when stale and biscuits go soft and tha Jaffa cake goes hard. It is still sold from the biscuit aisle in the shops. The main thing is that they are delicious. Nibble the chocolate off, then set about eating the sponge and finally scoop up the orange gel and dissolve it on your tongue. Or you can just bite into it.

View attachment 2201196
Sounds like maybe I need to try one

Back