šŸŽ§ Parlay with PG-an audio thread for the aural

I was gonna say, if this isn't actually Song 2 I shall be disappointed..
See, now I have to go to Spotify to find out what is this "Song 2" you speak of... too. .. However, if it grabs my focus enough to figure it out, I might actually cover that one on here. Tips for the bard are..... Wait, on here that could go WAY too many unintended directions. Nevermind. Applause will do.

Question: What is your sexual fantasy?

https://voca.ro/1cNl4JUH9nnn

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Side note for you guys. Looked up Song 2 and actually love it in a weird way. I don't do electric, so have to play with it a bit. But plan on figuring it out and posting in on here before too terribly long...
Meantime, jump in! The thread isn't "The Jay Show" šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

Finding the one sweet spotā€¦that sounds like a fantasy to me. šŸ˜ˆ
Oh wait, Iā€™m being sexual. Sorry, seriously. Iā€™m not trying to diminish your non sexual fantasy.
Being able to truly find passion in what you do and to make a living without diminishing that passion is a true gift.

I am a little concerned that my vocaro didnā€™t come across as a question. I do ramble though so I guess itā€™s possible it wasnā€™t clearā€¦or maybe you didnā€™t listen šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚

I am a little concerned that my vocaro didnā€™t come across as a question. I do ramble though so I guess itā€™s possible it wasnā€™t clearā€¦or maybe you didnā€™t listen šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚
I missed it because I didn't see the vocaroo above it.... And I was distracted by the shiny things. I'm highly distractible and... Oo squirrel!

Back