🎧 Parlay with PG-an audio thread for the aural

I missed it because I didn't see the vocaroo above it.... And I was distracted by the shiny things. I'm highly distractible and... Oo squirrel!
Ok. That is kind of a relief. I was like…umm I think I posted a clear question and the gif was just to be silly since the song was bouncing around in my head. 😂

Let me just say - wow. The very best of luck to you Jay. Making a living in any creative/artistic milieu is tough, no matter how talented you are. I hope you find your niche and figure out how to do it. Do you have any completed original songs we could hear? (If you've already posted some, can you point me to it?)
I'm going to respond this way because right now I'm battling the chest cold and it's taking control. I have several original songs, I just have concerns about putting them out there without the protection of copyrights on them. Because I know that the ones I would put out there are production quality. I know they're good songs. I might not be the one that ultimately sings them, but I know they are good enough to be recorded. So I don't want to risk having my material stolen and used by someone else without permission. Poetry is a little different because very few people are going to bother stealing a poem and trying to make money off of it. Nobody gets rich in poetry. Pitch a well-crafted song in the right place and you can actually make some decent money or at least enough for a okay side hustle. So yeah I just don't want to put those out there yet. I ultimately might decide to put it out there that way, but not right now.

Favorite Love Song:
https://voca.ro/1i42IEHQlCXd

Singing a different song (sorry in advance):
https://voca.ro/19hxp9mpacL7
"Somebody to Love" is an outstanding song. A Day at the Races is one of my favorite Queen albums, and an unsung gem. I used to put it on and listen to it over and over when I was younger. This was back when they were more strategic about what songs went where, and "Somebody to Love" opened side two. And yeah, Freddie goes for it with those falsetto notes.

I liked your version of "Your Song." Did you know Three Dog Night came out with it first?

"Somebody to Love" is an outstanding song. A Day at the Races is one of my favorite Queen albums, and an unsung gem. I used to put it on and listen to it over and over when I was younger. This was back when they were more strategic about what songs went where, and "Somebody to Love" opened side two. And yeah, Freddie goes for it with those falsetto notes.

I liked your version of "Your Song." Did you know Three Dog Night came out with it first?
I did not know that! Cool!

My Spotify is going to be busy tomorrow.

I'm going to respond this way because right now I'm battling the chest cold and it's taking control. I have several original songs, I just have concerns about putting them out there without the protection of copyrights on them. Because I know that the ones I would put out there are production quality. I know they're good songs. I might not be the one that ultimately sings them, but I know they are good enough to be recorded. So I don't want to risk having my material stolen and used by someone else without permission. Poetry is a little different because very few people are going to bother stealing a poem and trying to make money off of it. Nobody gets rich in poetry. Pitch a well-crafted song in the right place and you can actually make some decent money or at least enough for a okay side hustle. So yeah I just don't want to put those out there yet. I ultimately might decide to put it out there that way, but not right now.
I fully understand. I thought, perhaps, you might have already recorded and released something somewhere. Best of luck to you.

I can't record my response so I'll type :)
Winter beach❤️ one of my favorite things in the world. I’ve never experienced a PNW beach storm. Sounds powerful and amazing!
There was something edged in danger as I listened. I think the ropes and aerial made me think of suspension and the old but well-maintained cabins made me think of bleached wood, that creaked in the wind.
Then the switch-up and after care were sweet.

Welcome to the thread! Thank you for sharing! I loved hearing about your current fantasy.

Back