🏆 Wanker of the Week Awards 🏆

Not much has change, just more bullshit nominations for Jett. Winner coming shortly.

@kathyisgr65 for pitying the fool
@Grant55 for wow reactions, hoarding
@StillRain for incessant hot boy anal, disrespecting the hot boy anal threesome
@InThe312 for hot boy anal opposition, blasphemy
@WotWTaylorsVersion for taking words out of context (although 100% accurately), thread inflation, beaver, thinking @Wand3rlust is exactly the person we though they were, having feelings, waiting, tech shaming (he deserved it), sad stewarding
@Mr_bogey for failure to participate, libel
@37_ttej for thread devaluing, third person, not using the quote function, showing lack of respect for this glorious award, sulking in his inadequacy, bullshit
@Wand3rlust for bringing others down, being ridiculous, hyperbole, making @37_ttej giggle
@Lmizzler for being mean
@hotoldrguy for encouraging @Wand3rlust
@just_derek for denigrating everyone
@OrdinaryPerson for alt shaming
@BrendaBear for being fooled by @Wand3rlust
@Apisto42 for not knowing it's always him, toxic masculinity
@Bry1313 for calling @StillRain's amazing, best awards shows ever thread, sad, being the worst PoJ in history
@Azuldrgon for thirst for the great golden cock

Well you wanky people...this hasn't been your week. The field is so dreadfully unwankeriffic, that I had to really dig deep to find someone to grace with this amazing honor.

So let's not delay.

Except for scrolling

The weather at Dallas Fort Worth in case you're passing through

142320Z 1500/1606 05005KT P6SM SKC
FM150200 15004KT P6SM SKC
FM151700 25007KT P6SM SKC
FM151900 31011KT P6SM FEW150
FM152300 03015G25KT P6SM SCT150

Monday Night Football or ALCS?

Ok, alright, I get it, you're about to switch over to Sex & Shenanigans. So without further ado. By being a @Wand3rlust supporter, you put yourself right into the crosshairs of Wanker of the Week. Now, the wanking was soooo terrible this week that I had to dig through the basement trophy boxes to find a suitable trophy. I blew off some of the dust, but the itsy bitsy spider seems happy. Congratulations @BrendaBear, you didn't really wank, but your support of one of the biggest wankers makes you to true wanker too.

WotW Certificate - 141024.jpg
Wanker of the week - 141024 Trophy.jpg

Well you wanky people...this hasn't been your week. The field is so dreadfully unwankeriffic, that I had to really dig deep to find someone to grace with this amazing honor.

So let's not delay.

Except for scrolling

Ok, alright, I get it, you're about to switch over to Sex & Shenanigans. So without further ado. By being a @Wand3rlust supporter, you put yourself right into the crosshairs of Wanker of the Week. Now, the wanking was soooo terrible this week that I had to dig through the basement trophy boxes to find a suitable trophy. I blew off some of the dust, but the itsy bitsy spider seems happy. Congratulations @BrendaBear, you didn't really wank, but your support of one of the biggest wankers makes you to true wanker too.

View attachment 2408879
View attachment 2408883
There's no actual signature on the certificate. It's not legit. 🙊

So let's not delay.

Except for scrolling

View attachment 2408879
View attachment 2408883
Congrats @BrendaBear . Honestly though I think you deserve the WotW for clearly being a furry. Not that I’m kink shaming but truly, I am. 🤭 Who fucks a bear? Oh wait… maybe you’re a big furry man bear who likes HOT BOY ANAL in which case bring on the bears!! 🐻 🐻🐻

I digress. Congratulation you little furry. 👏🏻👏🏻

Congrats @BrendaBear . Honestly though I think you deserve the WotW for clearly being a furry. Not that I’m kink shaming but truly, I am. 🤭 Who fucks a bear? Oh wait… maybe you’re a big furry man bear who likes HOT BOY ANAL in which case bring on the bears!! 🐻 🐻🐻

I digress. Congratulation you little furry. 👏🏻👏🏻
I nominate @StillRain for suggesting I am a furry (no kink shaming to furries, but that isn’t me). And I am a Mama Bear… that is why Nebs gave me the nickname.

Yeah! I nominate @StillRain again for not recognizing the brilliance of Neb’s nickname (that she gave me).

Give me a few minutes to think up a third…. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Back