🏆 Wanker of the Week Awards 🏆

Congratulations @Qky75 on your virginal wanker win.
I am a little concerned, however, by this week's trophy.
Please do not be influenced to go around sticking your wang into your neighbour's carved pumpkins.
Remember that this is spooky season, not creepy season.
Wow… that’s an image… Q running around getting pumpkin head… 🤣🤣🤣

I can literally hear the clicking of you all refreshing this thread, desperate to hear who the big winner is. The time has come. The esteemed Panel of Judge has sent up the white smoke and another wanker has been identified, forever enshrined in the anals.

How long can I keep your attention? Hrm. What can I put in the needless scroll??

You came this far. Keep going.

Did you realize all these things you learned in primary school would be totally useless by the time you were reading the Wanker of the Week thread?

1) How to drop an egg without breaking it
2) Pi beyond 3 digits
3) Playing a recorder
4) Memorizing the periodic table
5) Cursive
6) Long division
7) Using a card catalog
8) Making a volcano with baking soda and vinegar
9) Parts of a cell
10) Dissecting frogs

Okay. i get it. Your scroll finger is tired.

And with that, this wanker is a newcomer to the nom pool. They seem quite confused about what a furry is and combined the words manky and vag in a way that grossed out many of our contestants.

View attachment 2411708
View attachment 2411709

Congratulations @Qky75, you have outwanked a strong field this week and are awarded with the jack-off-o-lantern to display proudly on your mantle. I have high expectations for your acceptance speech. I would suggest going through the thread and catching up on some of the greatest ones in the history of this prestigious award.
Last week's strategy of reduced engagement and general idiocy having failed, Professor Jett can no longer restrain himself and feels compelled to respond to the inferred slight on our glorious educational institutions. He has always found useful application for the knowledge imparted to his young and eager self. His responses below in italics for your general information.

1) How to drop an egg without breaking it - my children are undoubtedly grateful for this piece of wisdom when I admonish them for their carelessness in the kitchen.
2) Pi beyond 3 digits - 3.1415926535 is an important number to know so you correctly and equally divide up pie for the number of dinner guests. The relationship between the diameter of a circle, its circumference and the arc angles of equal segments can be readily established ... (Jett has edited out the rest of this geometric theory shit in the interests of everyone's sanity)
3) Playing a recorder - to this day, by breathy yet soulful rendition of Mary had a Little Lamb remains one of the family favourites. Mrs Jett prefers to play my flute.
4) Memorizing the periodic table - I feel reassured when people post about position 69 that I know what they're talking about. Thulium is a lanthanide and one my favourite elements!
5) Cursive - Jett uses too much of this fucking language when he posts his shit. I question his upbringing.
6) Long division - very useful to keep the brain active when whiling away the minutes between WotW nominations. And when the calculator batteries are flat. Or the strings break on the abacus.
7) Using a card catalog - the Dewey Decimal system for library cataloguing is, in my opinion, one of the glories of the modern age. My home library has a card index system.
8) Making a volcano with baking soda and vinegar - hours of fun for the whole family. Why watch reality TV when you can create a hot, frothy mess in your own living room?
9) Parts of a cell - too much to discuss here. It's just important to remember that animal cells are circular and plant cells are rectangular. See below. Don't go trying to put square pegs in round holes.
10) Dissecting frogs - always important to freeze them first. The little guys object to scientific endeavour otherwise.

6da08ec216dfb4814d76809213c09781e923842b.png

Last week's strategy of reduced engagement and general idiocy having failed, Professor Jett can no longer restrain himself and feels compelled to respond to the inferred slight on our glorious educational institutions. He has always found useful application for the knowledge imparted to his young and eager self. His responses below in italics for your general information.

1) How to drop an egg without breaking it - my children are undoubtedly grateful for this piece of wisdom when I admonish them for their carelessness in the kitchen.
2) Pi beyond 3 digits - 3.1415926535 is an important number to know so you correctly and equally divide up pie for the number of dinner guests. The relationship between the diameter of a circle, its circumference and the arc angles of equal segments can be readily established ... (Jett has edited out the rest of this geometric theory shit in the interests of everyone's sanity)
3) Playing a recorder - to this day, by breathy yet soulful rendition of Mary had a Little Lamb remains one of the family favourites. Mrs Jett prefers to play my flute.
4) Memorizing the periodic table - I feel reassured when people post about position 69 that I know what they're talking about. Thulium is a lanthanide and one my favourite elements!
5) Cursive - Jett uses too much of this fucking language when he posts his shit. I question his upbringing.
6) Long division - very useful to keep the brain active when whiling away the minutes between WotW nominations. And when the calculator batteries are flat. Or the strings break on the abacus.
7) Using a card catalog - the Dewey Decimal system for library cataloguing is, in my opinion, one of the glories of the modern age. My home library has a card index system.
8) Making a volcano with baking soda and vinegar - hours of fun for the whole family. Why watch reality TV when you can create a hot, frothy mess in your own living room?
9) Parts of a cell - too much to discuss here. It's just important to remember that animal cells are circular and plant cells are rectangular. See below. Don't go trying to put square pegs in round holes.
10) Dissecting frogs - always important to freeze them first. The little guys object to scientific endeavour otherwise.

Nominated for putting way too much effort into this.

Congratulations @Qky75 on your virginal wanker win.
I am a little concerned, however, by this week's trophy.
Please do not be influenced to go around sticking your wang into your neighbour's carved pumpkins.
Remember that this is spooky season, not creepy season.
Nominated for kink shaming

Please, everyone, stick your dick in your neighbors' pumpkins.

What in the fucking fuck is this …???

Nominated.

I'll be patiently waiting to be served.

Nominated for empty threats
Fair call.
In fact, having forked out for bribes donations last week - and failing to secure a win I might add - I can't afford legal fees this week.
I will just have to suffer in silence.
Or maybe an angry wank will do the trick.

Back