🏆 Wanker of the Week Awards 🏆

I can literally hear the clicking of you all refreshing this thread, desperate to hear who the big winner is. The time has come. The esteemed Panel of Judge has sent up the white smoke and another wanker has been identified, forever enshrined in the anals.

How long can I keep your attention? Hrm. What can I put in the needless scroll??

You came this far. Keep going.

Did you realize all these things you learned in primary school would be totally useless by the time you were reading the Wanker of the Week thread?

1) How to drop an egg without breaking it
2) Pi beyond 3 digits
3) Playing a recorder
4) Memorizing the periodic table
5) Cursive
6) Long division
7) Using a card catalog
8) Making a volcano with baking soda and vinegar
9) Parts of a cell
10) Dissecting frogs

Okay. i get it. Your scroll finger is tired.

And with that, this wanker is a newcomer to the nom pool. They seem quite confused about what a furry is and combined the words manky and vag in a way that grossed out many of our contestants.

View attachment 2411708
View attachment 2411709

Congratulations @Qky75, you have outwanked a strong field this week and are awarded with the jack-off-o-lantern to display proudly on your mantle. I have high expectations for your acceptance speech. I would suggest going through the thread and catching up on some of the greatest ones in the history of this prestigious award.
Welcome to the exclusive club of distinguished winners

l should have known the monkey knew furry intimately.

giphy.gif

Congratulations @Qky75 on being the latest wanker to take out the prize. A jackoff-o-lantern, to forever illuminate your wanky times and remind you of your achievements. Lucky cunt.

Back