18 Wheeler

Persephone36

Welcome to this extremely serious thread...and thank you for speaking about your toys...Dommes do often begin as subs I am told..but I only have third hand info on that one!

~I know that I personally enjoy converting ALL woman to Dommes..O no that is not entirely true...I like to keep at least a dozen fem subs for My Bi side...

my inventory

Riding crop. .27" English crop. One of my favorite toys
3 ring collar
wrist and ankle restraints
blindfold
2 spreader bars- I like the scarecrow effect on arms
nipple clamps, alligator or tweezer
Leather hogtie x
vibrating eggs & bullets
ac vibrator
dildo vibrators
rope
chain
earplugs
ostrich feather
vampire glove
horsehair flogger
feather duster
moose flogger
bison flogger
wartenburg wheel
ice
wax
vibrating cock ring
spanking bench
bit gag
buttplug
over the door hook
3 tail whip
cane
paddle
tawse

I need a good string flogger, and a penis gag.
and a few high ticket items would be nice

well WD it looks like Your toy bag is as full as Mine

...how many do You generally use in an average scene..and which do You like to string together?

We don't have that many toys to choose from.

The last scene used:

3 ring collar
Ankle cuffs
Wrist cuffs
Leg spreader
Thick flogger
Thin flogger (more stingy)
Rope
Clothespegs
Butt plug
Vives x 2
Bit gag
Blindfold

Masters fingers :p

(and lots of lube ....)

Ohhhhh we used more than I thought!

And ... err ... am I able to fetch you ladies some refreshment?
(I ask in a very nervous voice seeing the canes and crops on show)

Shadowsdream said:
well WD it looks like Your toy bag is as full as Mine

...how many do You generally use in an average scene..and which do You like to string together?

Just about everything I mentioned except perhaps not all the heavy discipline items, and not all my vibrating toys every time. The clamps I use depend on nipple size. And I left out clothes pins. They're fun.

My scenes usually run at 3 hours or more. If I had a 24/7 sub they wouldn't be so intense. But I'm very sexual in my play and need to cum at least 3 times.

And I meant peacock feather. I'm not even sure what an ostrich feather looks like.

WD

I like Your style....I also enjoy scenes of many hours if I am not playing every day...LOTS of toys and lots of ups and downs.

I seldom use more than 2 vibrating toys in a single scene as I find they lose something in intensity if they are not used sparingly.

Willow

you look like you would make a very soft foot stool..move your butt into position please. O yes I am the Polite Domme but don't let that fool you!

Nice array of toys in your last scene by the way. Rob knows just what He needs to keep you where He wants you.

Christmas shopping, maybe?

WriterDom said:
my inventory

Riding crop. .27" English crop. One of my favorite toys
3 ring collar
wrist and ankle restraints
blindfold
2 spreader bars- I like the scarecrow effect on arms
nipple clamps, alligator or tweezer
Leather hogtie x
vibrating eggs & bullets
ac vibrator
dildo vibrators
rope
chain
earplugs
ostrich feather
vampire glove
horsehair flogger
feather duster
moose flogger
bison flogger
wartenburg wheel
ice
wax
vibrating cock ring
spanking bench
bit gag
buttplug
over the door hook
3 tail whip
cane
paddle
tawse

I need a good string flogger, and a penis gag.
and a few high ticket items would be nice

~~~~~~~~~~Maybe ask Santa? :heart:

WillowPuss said:

(pssssst ... you are doing really, really well, Todd.
Perhaps we should start calling you brother?)

brother, lover, sister, mother, hey you, hey idiot, call me whatever you like . . .

. . . just don't call me late for dinner

wondering what kind of a cook Todd is....since I am in the mood for something REALLY Canadian.

Shadowsdream said:
wondering what kind of a cook Todd is....since I am in the mood for something REALLY Canadian.

*muffled voice coming from floor level*

errrrrr ... are footstools allowed to eat?

*lol* so I am not the only one ...

... leaving the bedroom (or any other room) looking like a war zone or battle field.

I think I use approx. 6 - 10 "objects" used in a average, non-elaborate scene.

Basically it is rope, cuffs, blindfold, gag and some "percussion instruments" and clips, whatever mood strikes me.

I try to change the instruments of entertainment from scene to scene , so that I do not always use all things to not "wear the sensation off". At times I will be more into soft play, at others into the heavy stuff, sometimes it is a denial scene, involving a cock sheat or such, at others it is forced orgasm involving vibrating toys ....

If though I have a dedicated play weekend ... beware, my toys - pretty much all of them - will be found all over the place, with bits and pieces of rope and leather ending up tied to the most silly places *g*

I'll do a count next time *winks* if I have the energy left afterwards.

I must admit I am organized BIG time at the end of a scene...hanging up everything I have used except those toys used anally or orally or vaginally..subs job to do that clean up and put aways.

Willow...NO foot stools can't eat!... good heavens what next?

Shadowsdream said:
Willow...NO foot stools can't eat!... good heavens what next?

I sorta expected that was the case.

Ohh well, I need to loose weight anyway. :D

And now I see we have five - no! six! of the nice[/n] people here ...

Todd - we are vastly outnumbered!

Shadowsdream said:

I am actually quite a good cook, and I love cooking.

What kind of canadian would you like?

Western Canadian - something wholesome and grainy

Central Canadian - Something hodgepodged of various world cultures

Quebec Canadaian - Poutines

Eastern Canadian - Something Seafoodish

North Canadian Something Inuit and bluberish

Newfie Canadian - Something Saltish with a very high homemade acholish/paintremoverish

Chinese Canadain - Meat and potatoeish done with a reice lo wien something or otherosh.

Mexican Canadian - Meat and potatoish done with a spicyish stylings.

Persephone36 said:
You know -- you ladies are going to just drive that sub quality out of me and make me a Domme yet... ;)

But in the meantime...maybe I'll still continue to dip my toe in the sub waters. ;)

Isn't that what they say -- that many Dommes begin as subs? (sorry I asked something serious in a frivilous thread) ;)

BTW, I have to say the list of er, equipment you all have scares the life out of me...and THEN I remember that my last lover bought me a harness and a double dildo and vibrating butt plug on our last weekend together (which would have been about hmmm, 4 weeks ago now...) and we made use of them. :D

P. :rose:

I began as a sub. Not a good one, obviously! I did learn some useful things.

Eb

Shadowsdream said:
Persephone36

Welcome to this extremely serious thread...and thank you for speaking about your toys...Dommes do often begin as subs I am told..but I only have third hand info on that one!

~I know that I personally enjoy converting ALL woman to Dommes..O no that is not entirely true...I like to keep at least a dozen fem subs for My Bi side...

The Pro Dommes in my BDSM group in Washington state turned me to the "dark side".

Actually, I asked to learn, I was uncollared and disatisfied with being a sub. After I played with a male pain slut, that was it! I was hooked!

Eb

WriterDom said:

Just about everything I mentioned except perhaps not all the heavy discipline items, and not all my vibrating toys every time. The clamps I use depend on nipple size. And I left out clothes pins. They're fun.

My scenes usually run at 3 hours or more. If I had a 24/7 sub they wouldn't be so intense. But I'm very sexual in my play and need to cum at least 3 times.

And I meant peacock feather. I'm not even sure what an ostrich feather looks like.

Ostrich feathers are long and droopy. They are way cool for running over some tied up girly. You oughta get some.

MzChrista said:

Ostrich feathers are long and droopy. They are way cool for running over some tied up girly. You oughta get some.

I used to have some peacock feathers, but they died! NOw I use feather dusters from the dollar store.

Eb

MzChrista said:

What you do hit some poor bastard with the whole bird?

You mean you are supposed to take 'em off the bird?

I never made the connection!

Eb

Back