18 Wheeler

Todd

I am in the mood for a good rare steak from Prime beef bred in Calgary Alberta and flown to Vancouver Island. Served with creamy mashed potatoes and gravy. Cauliflower and broccolli in a creamy cheese sauce with baking powder biscuits fresh from the oven.
For dessert it would please Me to enjoy a nice hot apple cobblar.

Be careful of the footstool..she is looking a little hungry!

My Inventory

Here is my list, of which, I generally use 6-8 items for a 2-3 scene.

Small butt plug
Large butt plug
small vibrator (external only)
large vibrator
Wrist cuffs
Ankle cuffs
Cat o'nine tails
Riding crop
Latice belt
Nipple clamps (with jagged teeth)
3-way nipple clamp (with Clit clamp)
Clit jewelry (exposes and distends the clit)
Small anal beads
Large anal beads
Large dildo
Fur glove
blindfolds (2 pairs)
Candles

Ah, variety is the spice of life!

Shadowsdream said:
Todd

I am in the mood for a good rare steak from Prime beef bred in Calgary Alberta and flown to Vancouver Island. Served with creamy mashed potatoes and gravy. Cauliflower and broccolli in a creamy cheese sauce with baking powder biscuits fresh from the oven.

[/QUOTE

Ahhhh, hollywood Canadian cuisine, no problem.

How rare, just touching the grill or set it on the plate and walk past the grill

EbonyFire, do you want your steak touching the grill?

peaking in

Decides to watch quietly from the corner.

maybe they won't notice I'm here.

Re: peaking in

Desdemona said:
Decides to watch quietly from the corner.

maybe they won't notice I'm here.

Hi Des.

*taps his crop on the palm of his hand*

Todd-'o'-Vision said:
Shadowsdream said:
Todd

[/QUOTE

Ahhhh, hollywood Canadian cuisine, no problem.

How rare, just touching the grill or set it on the plate and walk past the grill

EbonyFire, do you want your steak touching the grill?

I want my steak to be the grill, well done!

Eb

Zip

Thank You for sharing the list of toys You scene with, sounds like a nice combo for stimuation in the erotic and pain arenas. And welcome to to the conversation. Hopefully another foot stool will pop in to be useful.

navarre

A very nice crop it is too! Hey Des I think you better keep one eye up and a keen ear on the palm smacking sound!

Todd

That steak better be warmed all the way through and still dripping enough blood to please a vampire. Watching you with a strict firm eye of appreciation.

You better put this apron on.

Errrrrrr ... does the footstool get some kind of covering?
All that hot food, and gravy and stuff?

(If I said please, very nicely?)

Shadowsdream said:
navarre

A very nice crop it is too! Hey Des I think you better keep one eye up and a keen ear on the palm smacking sound!

Thank you for the advice. I'm keeping my eye on him and am pretty focused on that palm smacking sound he keeps making.

oh my goodness..

Persephone36 said:
You know -- you ladies are going to just drive that sub quality out of me and make me a Domme yet... ;)

say it ain't so Perse!!! lol please?:)

DREAM'S favorite toys

used by my Master,of course...rope,peacock feather(tickles ever so softly),whip(oooh yesss),blindfold..GOD HOW i loved THAT!!
VIBRATOR mmmm giggle giggle,and my new personal favorite ,the spreader bar HE BUILT HIMSELF..I was soo petrified of it at 1st tho -for real:) not no more tho..it's my friend...WEG:devil:

Re: DREAM'S favorite toys

Artful's dream said:
used by my Master,of course...rope,peacock feather(tickles ever so softly),whip(oooh yesss),blindfold..GOD HOW i loved THAT!!
VIBRATOR mmmm giggle giggle,and my new personal favorite ,the spreader bar HE BUILT HIMSELF..I was soo petrified of it at 1st tho -for real:) not no more tho..it's my friend...WEG:devil:

I would list my toys as other Dom/mes have done, but I hope all will understand, I have kept some items away from Dream's inquiring eyes.

I SO love the element of SURPRISE. After they have been used on Dream,...I will allow her to list the items,...AND,...how she perceived them.

Needless to say,...the NEXT item on my shopping list is the *Wirelsess Remote Vibrating Egg*. Matter of fact,...I have a *TWIST* on this will drive her over the edge in no time at all.

As soon as she experiences this,...she will RACE to Lit, and inform ALL of what a MIND blowing orgasm she had. (Guaranteed):p :p :p :p :rolleyes:

you have been such a good and patient girl willow. Of course you may have a covering since you asked so nicely. Laying the ostrich feather over your back with, sharing an evil grin to My fellow Dom/mes.

Thinking how wise des is...

Welcome dream...It sounds like you enjoyed the toys your Master tormented you with. Thank you for joining the thread and sharing with us.

Art

The idea is not to list the toys You own...god that would be a nightmare..I would have to get a secretary.

The idea is to list what You have used in a general scene..such as dream just listed. ~~~grin~~ and she did a lovely job of telling how she felt about those toys.

THANK-YOU Shadowsdream..

I truly WAS afraid of the spreader bar at 1st tho and I think it delighted Him to see my "fear" ..It wasnt as much a scary fear as a healthy sexual wanting it -but just not sure kind ..mmm how great it felt to be BOUND to it tho..all spread wide for "His" pleasure and KNOWING always Knowing I'd have more than my own share of pleasure also..I now know that altho I have been raped before long ago,I still like the idea" of being forced to do something "againnst my will' in a loving way tho'..if THAT makes any sense at all?:rose:

Shadowsdream said:
you have been such a good and patient girl willow. Of course you may have a covering since you asked so nicely. Laying the ostrich feather over your back with, sharing an evil grin to My fellow Dom/mes.

Ummmm thank you ... I think
*gulp*

why do I suddenly feel all sorta squirmy and hot and errrrrr ...

~because you know that feathers can torment or tease....willow..puss...

nice animation by the way

(THank you)

ohhhhhh ... now, I am going to have to try really hard not to think about that as you dinner is perched on your lap. Somehow, I think it wouldn't please You to have any food dropped on the feather.

*willow tries her darnest not to smell the food and tells her stomach to quit rumbling, and for her 'itches' to disappear*

Last edited:
Shadowsdream said:
Todd

That steak better be warmed all the way through and still dripping enough blood to please a vampire. Watching you with a strict firm eye of appreciation.

You better put this apron on.

Can do ma'am

good job Todd...and so eager to please!

feeding willow from My plate as I know how valuable she is to her Master and I do not want her thinking of her (food) hunger when she should be thinking of her itch!

Back