long cane (mmmm)
dressage whip
cat o'nine (mmmmmm)
studded paddle
ice dildo (brrrrrr)
buttplug
rope
clothespins (for all over...mmmmm)
the pinwheel thingy.. (sorry, don't remember how to spell it)
wax
ice
blindfold
BB gun (yes, you read it right... he was trying to be smart and thought it would be funny to shoot me with it, while i was bound)

there was probably more, but i may have been incoherent when he was using them...:D

he has been doing alot of shopping lately.. and has bought some new toys, which he won't tell me about... hmmmm, is it Friday yet??? lol

SierraMoon said:
he has been doing alot of shopping lately.. and has bought some new toys, which he won't tell me about... hmmmm, is it Friday yet??? lol

Ohhh Sierra ... sorry to report - but you have three nights to get through yet :(

(And in this case ... I look forward to Saturday or Sunday when you may share what happened?? :p )

SierraMoon

That sounds like a wonderful array of toys and sweet torment.
Thank you for sharing..I loved the little add ons like...brrrrr

WillowPuss said:

Ohhh Sierra ... sorry to report - but you have three nights to get through yet :(

(And in this case ... I look forward to Saturday or Sunday when you may share what happened?? :p )
i would be happy to willow.. :p

Shadowsdream said:
SierraMoon

That sounds like a wonderful array of toys and sweet torment.
Thank you for sharing..I loved the little add ons like...brrrrr
yes, Shadowsdream, it was sweet torment, and it is what keeps me going back for more!!!:D

Shadowsdream said:
good job Todd...and so eager to please!

feeding willow from My plate as I know how valuable she is to her Master and I do not want her thinking of her (food) hunger when she should be thinking of her itch!

I am eager to please and serve where as I find the pain of not much worse than unpleasing to me.

Todd

Pain is the pleasure of many but it is not the need of all. Serving is the pleasure of many but it is not the need of all.

Sometimes the two intermix with each other like a hand in a glove.

Sometimes mixing them is like trying to blend oil and water.

There is no right way or expected way that would fit for all. But all should find the right way for them!

There is a hand for every glove and a glove for every hand.

did you bake these biscuits yourself?

Shadowsdream said:
Todd

Pain is the pleasure of many but it is not the need of all. Serving is the pleasure of many but it is not the need of all.

There is no right way or expected way that would fit for all. But all should find the right way for them!

Beautifully said!

- PBW

Shadowsdream, you are an amazing Lady.... your words warm my insides like the finest brandy.
Thank you for being you!!

you got THAT right Sis

SierraMoon said:

yes, Shadowsdream, it was sweet torment, and it is what keeps me going back for more!!!:D

mmm for MORE ice breakers inserted thusly and for the insaely curious.. this is NOT a case of me "topping from the bottom" but a REAL desire I'm expressing:D
SOME people I dearly LOVE and ADORE like to "tease ' me about this I swear!!

Shadowsdream..

Shadowsdream said:
Todd

you always say the most 'perfect" things I swear!! you state my very own feelings in ways that I never could thank you soo much!!
my Master found out as did I of course,that we "fit"perfectly in all sorts of positions so I think perhaps that I may be the "glove" that fits so perfectly onto His guiding hands mmmm:heart:
God ,how I miss Him...

Shadowsdream said:
Todd

beautiful words

yes they are a very old family recipe

Todd

you have been well brought up and even trusted with old family recipes...that speaks well for you!

Putting a pice of My biscuit into My foot stools mouth as I mentally thank her Master for allowing her to serve Me so sweetly.

Back