24 Hours - A Chain Story

rumncokeguy said:
Sounds fun and intersting I was thinking on the lines of a cross between amazing race and survivor.

The moderator or the contestant probably the moderator will pic prizes attached to each guy at the begining you'll see why in a sec...

Clair has just been left stranded with nothing and in order for her to keep the gifts she has to get rid of the guy after the 24 hour date. She gets to pick five guys and and cannot know what the gifts are untill the date with each guy. When the five chosen then they go on second dates and the winner gets to share in the prizes and gifts....

just a rough idea see what you think

I kind of like the idea of it being a seduction, more than about prizes and her being it for what gifts she can win.

Possibe Obstacles

- They have really bad directions while driving to some destination and get completely lost.

- Really bad whether, (thinking snowstorm - but it depends where we are) keeps them from being able to leave the house

wel of course there would be seduction the best one wins dildos and whips chains and what ever you can think of then you can use them at the end of the game
....lol put some thing in it for the contestants I wasn't talking color tv's ...bob barker :devil: :p :heart:

Jillian is a 29 year old teacher from New Orleans. She's 5'2'', has red hair cut a la Catherine Zeta Jones in chicago, and bright green eyes. She is exclusively lesbian, and is looking for her one true love, but on her way to Ms. Right is interested in taking every detour that comes her way. She's also a gay-rights activist and does things like mentoring. An interesting mix of dreamer and cynic.

Her line on the phone "If the motto of New Orleans is let the good time roll, my lifestyle is to let them roll and to roll with them."

rumncokeguy said:
wel of course there would be seduction the best one wins dildos and whips chains and what ever you can think of then you can use them at the end of the game
....lol put some thing in it for the contestants I wasn't talking color tv's ...bob barker :devil: :p :heart:

lol, too funny :p

No, no I followed you...I guess I just was just thinking along the lines that the prize would be her. ;)

The Prize

Yes, the prize is her...but what if we add to it to make our game more interesting?

The contestants know that there's a million dollar cash prize if she chooses them, but she thinks it's just about the dates. That could add some conflict.

Re: The Prize

Chicklet said:

The contestants know that there's a million dollar cash prize if she chooses them, but she thinks it's just about the dates. That could add some conflict.

that could work...i gotcha now.

ok...are the contestants going ot have any interaction with one another...or just with her? I'm not saying they'll all sleep together...but with a prize up for grabs...sometimes it adds to the tension, when they get a look at the competition.

I'm kind of sleepy...so ignore any stupidity in this post ;)

I need this for Survior...

Jon Stevens, a 19 yo student, likes older women. Claire may not be "the one" but he figures if he introduces his parents and friends to older and older women, they will gradually accept that for him, someone in the 30's and possiably 40's is where he wants to be. Claire, being 5 years older, fits into that plan perfectly and who knows? They might actually click! He's hopefull, but not exactly biteing the bit hopeful.

Jon is 5 11, 190, swimmer, and studying Psych at this time, but is thinking of switching to Soc.

Some things that would help for the story line are:

Setting. What you can do in South Cal is a lot diff than you can do in Alaska.

Cash. Is the production co paying for the dates?

Camrea crew. You need to have a list of characters for them, as they will be there...won't they?

Possiable comps:

Old lovers show up
Arrested (shoplifting, illeagl parking, brawling, indesent exposure)
Period begins

Re: Re: Re: Thinking of some history...

deliciously_naughty said:

(accidentally made another post when i was trying to edit - that's all)

:eek:

Re: Re: The Prize

indigo sky said:
ok...are the contestants going ot have any interaction with one another...or just with her? I'm not saying they'll all sleep together...but with a prize up for grabs...sometimes it adds to the tension, when they get a look at the competition.

to avoid complication I don't think that the contestants should meet each other.

just them and claire one on one.

Chicklet

Re: I need this for Survior...

PoliteSuccubus said:
Some things that would help for the story line are:

Setting. What you can do in South Cal is a lot diff than you can do in Alaska.

Cash. Is the production co paying for the dates?

Camrea crew. You need to have a list of characters for them, as they will be there...won't they?

Setting: I think Claire should go to the contestants. Claire is flown to their home town, or at least a place that they choose. They get to show her the place, and that gives them another opportunity to outdo the other contestants.

Cash: Money is not a problem, the show is paying for everything.

Camera Crew I think should be invisible, not there at all. Pretend that they're alone, since that's what they do for TV.

Another thing: To make this more consistant do you think we should all write from the same POV? I am thinking 1st person from the contestants POV, except, Claire's POV in my case...the reasoning is that we the authors are practically playing a part here, and are not totally omnipotent...we just know what's going on in our characters head. Write how Claire reacts, but you don't know what she's thinking.

Chicklet

characterised thought...

I can definately have my 'character' ready in my mind before the end of the month... But, in my usual style, the one that's brewing right now will completely make a mockery of the entire thing. By necessity he will sort of come from a BDSM Dom angle again, tho hopefully I can make him 'alternative' enough to make this chapter original and not cover old ground.

I will keep you informed...

ax

Re: Re: I need this for Survior...

Chicklet said:
Setting: I think Claire should go to the contestants. Claire is flown to their home town, or at least a place that they choose. They get to show her the place, and that gives them another opportunity to outdo the other contestants.

ooh, very nice...i really like this. :cool:

Chicklet said:
I am thinking 1st person from the contestants POV

sound good

Last edited:
How about an embarrassing itch?

Claire’s special formula perfume causes an allergic reaction in one of the contestants that causes a maddening itch in a most embarrassing spot. He/she must hide this malady at all costs, but must find ways to scratch it without being caught.

Or Actofilangeroticitous, the rare medical condition where one hand suddenly becomes horny, uninhibited, and refuses to obey the owners wishes.

Unfortunately, a form of narcolepsy often accompanies Actofilangeroticitous where that same hand falls asleep at the height of sexual arousal.

A major screw-up causes two of the female contestants to think the other one is the object to be seduced, or an uptight executive from the network happens to be named Claire, and her horn-rimmed glasses get steamed before anyone notices the mistake.

Okay, they’re not great, but at least they’re different.

MARGO! HUGE THUMBS UP! Those are so cool! I don't think they're the kind of complications I was looking for for this story, but oh my god, they're so spectacular.

What does everyone else think about Margo's ideas? usable?

Chicklet

LOVE the embarrassing itch!

Mike, known to his friends as Dauber, is about 5 foot 8 inches tall, 20 years old, and scrawny - the chemics geek that nobody notices.

He's in his second year of study at BYU and has been immersed in his studies for so long he's forgotten about things like haircuts or TV - until his lab partner introduced him to the idea of getting on the show. The resulting message: "Why don't people like me ever get a chance?" *the sound of an allergic snort* "We're always left locked in our labs with our chemicals and rats, depending on the science, and aren't even seen on TV."

Thanks Entitled! lol - that is a GREAT character! Claire might find him charming = )

Chicklet

Why thank You! Though charming isn't exactly what i had in mind. ;) my oddball sense of humor kicked in this morning (before the caffeine got into the system) and Mike popped into mind.

A question: As long as it's in first person, it would be all right to do the story as a running mental commentary, right?

entitled said:

A question: As long as it's in first person, it would be all right to do the story as a running mental commentary, right?

i'm not sure exactly what you mean...

the story's going to be ok in whatever form you choose, though.

Chicklet

Ben: An English reality show fan, who's seen the media frenzy and subsequent wealth of English reality show contestants (don't know whether this has happened elsewhere in the world) and is in it solely for the money. Egocentric and narcissistic, yet fairly charming and adept at hiding the real him.

Just think Nasty Nick: - The man who the public'll love to hate.

I was thinking of doing mine in 3rd person. Any objections?

Obstacles: Someone famous tries to pull Claire while she'd out with one of the contestants.

Claire burns herself somewher and therefore must be touched very very carefully.

All I can think of.

The Earl

TheEarl said:
I was thinking of doing mine in 3rd person. Any objections?

3rd person should be fine unless someone out there loved the idea of us all doing it in1st...

we could all do it in 3rd limited to our contestant

Robert "Spazz" Johnson, 32 - a rock guitarist who's never really made it. He's played every gig available in Southern California and then some, but just never seems to get a break. If he can just get enough money to finish his solo album, he feels that his career will be made.

He's tall, skinny, but never works out. Shirtsleeve tattoos and long unkempt hair make the "straight and narrow" give Spazz a wide berth. He's been off alcohol and drugs for ten years, attending AA meetings every chance he gets.

Inside, he's a good guy with proper values, but his experience with women is decidedly one-sided because of what he was born with. That's right, he has a big cock. No, I mean a really big cock and he knows how to use it. Unfortunately, Spazz has become a piece of meat to most and it's the one thing he has been able to rely on for success in all situations -- the one thing keeping his music career from sliding into the abyss.

He's also a very typical rock musician -- talks a lot of shit, expects others to work around "his schedule" (he's always late), and when it comes right down to helping out, "Ask someone else."

Need any more than that, Chicklet?

;)
- Judo

Back