A berserker’s voyage (Closed for milkmaiden38, and Shadowlace)

Asbjorn let himself get dragged away from the campsite, aware of what Gilda was up to. He listened respectfully to what she had to say, before chiming in, “I don’t blame you for thinking I’m a moron, many people think Berserkers are nothing more than wild animals in human bodies. I chose to be intelligent in addition to being strong.”

When she asked to suck him off, he let Gilda do it, he gave her time to admire it as she sucked his dick at her own pace, enjoying the warm and damp area to put his gargantuan dick inside of. When she began stroking his shaft, his instincts came back with extreme intensity, and once she stopped sucking, he obeyed her request, and started fucking her throat.

His giant cock went balls deep into her mouth and slinked down her throat as he fervently humped into her mouth, her tits and voluptuous curves rippling with each mighty thrust from the giant man. After a few minutes of fucking Gilda’s mouth, he felt himself getting close.

He rested his dick’s head on her tongue as he unleashed a large volume of cum all over her tongue and mouth. He took a deep breath, “You did great! I might need you to suck me off more often with that royal mouth of yours...” He pulled out of her mouth still rock hard.

Last edited:
Gilda

As Gilda worshipped his cock, one of her free hands had been moving over her clit and pussy. Asbjorn was busy face fucking her, and ramming his cock all the way down her throat, too busy to notice. Lost in a sea of euphoria. When he unloaded his spurts of love juice. His semen coated the back of her throat, lips and dripped down onto her big breasts.

Gilda’s eyes open wide as she felt wave after wave of cum pump into her mouth. The warm substance was amazing to her, his taste was something she had never experienced before. Then he was done and pulled his massive cock away. It was still hard!

"Still hard” Gilda said in frustration. “Now let's see what else I can do to make this go away!"

She stood up and pulled off her skirt. “Lay down” She asked Asbjorn. He did and she straddled him. She grabbed his huge cock and placed it against her swollen dripping pussy. Then she sank down on it ….as it rammed up into her pussy. “Oh Fuck” She moaned and he shoved his hips up and drove his cock deeper into her pussy. Gilda squealed in pleasure.

Her gasping and squealing pleased Asbjorn. It was a compliment to the huge size of his tool. He closed his eyes …. Enjoyed the feeling … as he pumped his cock in and out of her wet pussy. Then he shoved even more deeply until her pussy bumped against his big balls.

Gilda’s big breasts were banging into his face as the mage was moaning and gasping from his cock fucking her. He added to her pleasure by licking at her sensitive nipples.

Asbjorn was enjoying this encounter … but he wanted to please Gilda even more … so cleverly he reached up to her big jugs … and pinched and twisted her nipples harshly. As she squealed in pleasure … he slapped her huge wobbling breasts.

The fighter pumped himself in and out of her several times, and then he pulled back so only his cockhead was in her pussy. Her cunt lips flicked and quivered across the tip of his cock. She then fucked down on his huge shaft and as she pulled back her pussy lips tugged furiously on that cock. He pinched her nipples harder …as she gasped … her body twitched in joy …helpless to prevent her approaching enormous orgasm. Gilda moaned with horny excitement. She spread her legs more so Asbjorn could see her pussy twitching and jerking, when suddenly she arched her back …as her pussy exploded in orgasm ….an awesome amounts of pussy juice shower down from her twitching cunt all over his cock

Asbjorn let her get on top, and ride him like he was a bull. He moaned and said, “Your pussy feels amazing... Royal pussy is the best!” He began to play with her breasts and nipples, enjoying her massive bosom. “Your breasts are so big, they’re like pillows...”

He smacked Gilda’s tits around, and continued hitting her soft spots with his dick, when she had her orgasm, he felt it cascade down his cock like a waterfall, as he felt himself get overtaken by animalistic desire and lust. He grabbed her and pinned her on her back with his sheer strength as he pounded her in a missionary position.

Asbjorn began pounding her pussy even more, her curves and breasts rippling with each thrust of his enormous dick. He kissed her on the lips and coiled his tongue around hers as he feverishly fucked Gilda. He enjoyed everything about the Dragonholde Princess: her body, her face, her pussy, her smell, and her taste. He pulled his lips off of hers and shouted, “Gilda, I’m gonna cum, where do you want it?!”

Asbjorn grabbed her waist tightly, intent on keeping this up until she had another orgasm, he had no idea what her intentions were, or if it was taboo for a princess to get knocked up before she was wedded, but he was operating off of instinct now, and like a dog, he’d obey whatever Gilda said.

He was under her spell of lust, and it only grew each time his dick smacked against the entrance of her womb. Asbjorn started to think about sowing his seed into the voluptuous red headed princess of Dragonholde, and forgo the need for her say in the matter, but ultimately gave her the decision.

Last edited:
Drusilla blinked at the display before her. Oh the clothes came over to her, but all in all she was shocked at the very predatory behavior Gilda was showing towards Asbjorn. It was like watching a female lion in heat poking her man until he obliged. It was primal and vivid. Hell if the fire was burning Drusilla could have sworn the area was thick with pheromones of Gilda alone.

Oddly enough She slipped closer to Bilynn. Drusilla was always one for touch, it comforted her and grounded her. In this case she got close enough so her thigh touched the wood elves. This would have been Dru’s hand but those mechanically were busy folding the clothes. So with them occupied she leaned in and pressed herself against Bilynn centering herself.

Then when the pair left and Bilynn engaged with her the maiden sat up right. Looking down and away from Bilynn face hot with embarrassment deflated. “Um…I…um…” stammered the elven maid.

“Well, you see i…how do I..um…well” She stammered as her face grew hotter and hotter. By the gods this was so embarrassing.

She turned to Bilynn face the color of a beet, with watery eyes confused. Lips quivering she sniffs. “I don’t know how”

Gilda

Gilda first orgasm had been great. But Asbjorn switch positions and continued to fuck her poor twitching pussy with his huge cock. It did not take long, before she was gasping again. A second orgasm building to great intensity. She got scare and put her hands over her mouth to muffle the screams that were forming at the back of her throat.

In what seems like perfect coordination, he drove his cock all the way in and smashed his body against her red-hot clit. She gasped and her eyes roll back in her head as her hips lift off the bedroll.

A scream erupts from her lungs as the orgasm exploded in her pussy. The shockwaves of pleasure raced throughout her body. Her toes curling, her body twitching. She was filled with exquisite and indescribable pleasure.

Asbjorn sensed the elation filling her. He felt the contractions gripping his great cock and detected the hot pussy juice gushing out of Gilda.

"Cum on my tits," Gilda gasped. "Please, I want to feel the hot cum all over me." She begged

With her hot juice all over his cock, Asbjorn slid it easily into her huge cleavage. She helped and squeezed her breasts against his cock with her hands. “What glorious fuck toys she was” Thought Asbjorn.

As she squeezed her pear-shaped melons harder and closer together. He fucked into the soft udders. He was aching to spray his cum all over her. He pulled his throbbing cock out and blasted his cum onto her tits. It was like a fire hose shooting white semen all over her breasts, neck, and chin. Her mouth opened in amazement as she looked at the huge load of cum she had taken on her upper body. She watched it pool onto her neck and drip off her chin and nipples making her feel like a slut.

“WOW” she gasped.

Bilynn

Bilynn listened to what Drusilla had to say and then she stood. With her hand, she pulled Drusilla up too. For a moment she just took in the fair high elf, that was so beautiful. She was hoping Drusilla was doing the same to her. They stood in silence for a moment and then she just pulled her closer. Bilynn kissed her long and deep. Her hands caressed Drusilla’s breasts as she broke the kiss and looked into her eyes as she said softly, "You need to just let your body respond. Just relax you are in good hands”

Bilynn waited a moment.

“Shall I continue?” She asked the high elf.

Asbjorn obeyed her without fail, he made her have a second orgasm, more powerful than the first as he then pulled out and began fucking her tits. “They’re so fucking soft! I love it!” He roared as he pulled out of her bosom and unleashed a spray of cum all over Gilda’s upper half.

Asbjorn covered Gilda’s neck, chin, and her breasts as he shouted in pleasure. He rolled off of her and held her from behind, throwing the blanket of the bedroll over them, their naked bodies fused together.

He held her tightly, kissing her neck as he said, “You felt incredible. I won’t ever forget those breasts.” He turned her to face him as he kissed her on the lips, and made out with her passionately, his tongue wrapping around hers as he groped her ass. He held her in a tight embrace as he explored her mouth with his tongue. They laid there for awhile until they were both ready to head back to camp. He silently prayed to his god Torden, thanking him for blessing him with this beautiful princess.

As they laid together, he asked, “How was your first time with an Ogrun viking? Everything you hoped for?” Asbjorn didn’t even need her answer, he knew Gilda loved his massive dick ravaging her. He stared into her now brown eyes, his sapphire blue eyes firmly locked on her, and nothing else.

Last edited:
Drusilla stood up and blinked as the Wood Elf before her smiled and connected with her. As the heavy body held her close. It was startling, Drusilla was trembling. Anxiety ran through the pale skinned beauty. The hands on her body felt enticing. Electricity ran through her as she yearned for more. Why did this feeling creep in? Was it supposed to be?

Drusilla was about to say something when her mouth was engulfed by Bilynns”. Shock was her first to cross her face. Then when the stronger fingers of the busty wood elf slipped along her firm soft breasts. She found her own hands slipping along Bilynn’s hips and then her firm back side. Fingers dug into the firm planes that were buttocks.

The Next realization came when those soft supple lips left hers. By the gods those were a pair she could get lost in. So soft and yet firm. These thoughts seemed to fog her mid, for it took a few moments for the sweet words of the woman before her to reach her consciousness.

“Wha ... .Yes…relax” Drusilla agreed as she stood her hands continuing to play with the wood elf’s person seat cushions. As she did the golden haired beauty moved her right hand up Bilynns back slowly. Eventually the hand slipped around to touch the heavy globe of Bilynns left breast. This led the nubile elf to press her thumb on the hard nipple. Once in contact she began to move the nipple in a circle with ease teasing it deftly as her magic instructor had taught her.

“Yes, Bilynn, I want more,” Drusilla admitted, her hair pushed from her face. Her eyes are soft yet eager. She was determined to see what sex was like. She was ready, well, ready enough.Bilynn seemed eager to help her at least. From what she knew with a woman it shouldn’t hurt.

Bilynn

Bilynn smiled and played her best card. She innocently reached behind her back and undid her top. Her big breasts leapt out, defying gravity, big, proud, swollen, as the top fell away.

Drusilla froze at that sight.

"Keep playing with them. I like that” Bilynn told her.

Drusilla returned to playing with Bilynn’s breasts. Meanwhile Bilynn pressed the palm of her hand against Drusilla's sex, who shivered, wincing for a moment.

“Relax” Bilynn reminder her. Drusilla found Bilynn’s breasts incredible. The size and how the nipples responded to her touch. Bilynn's hand rubbing her pussy was sending pleasure signals into Drusilla’s body. It was so incredibly pleasant... And enhanced the enjoyment of teasing Bilynn’s nipples.

The rhythm of Bilynn's hand gradually increased, going no longer only up and down, but also taking on a circular pattern. Then the wood elf undid her leggings and suddenly Drusilla was naked below her waist. Bilynn’s hand in direct contact with Drusilla’s vagina, and her hand was going faster and faster. The feeling was great...

Bilynn kissed Drusilla and pressed her naked breasts against the high elf. At the same time, Bilynn slipped a finger into Drusilla's dripping vagina, but not too deep. There was some discomfort on Drusilla's face, so Bilynn kept her finger on her clit instead. The finger moving faster.

Drusilla felt an overwhelming pleasure build up in her. She felt Bilynn's finger that was quickly taking her into a sea of pleasure.

"Come Drusilla, come on, put your mouth to my nipple... Here... Here, yeah, like this... Yeah, good, lick my big tits, ... Suck, suck them as much as you want..."

Bilynn's tender, wide, pink nipple was so good to suck on. The way the large breasts moved and swelled in excitement. And the timing of Bilynn’s finger rubbing her clit faster and faster, her pleasure was growing beyond all limits.

"Oh... cum, cum for me..." Bilynn begged Drusilla

Bilynn felt the pleasure in Drusilla. It was like a dam, and then it broke. Drusilla stifled her moans of pleasure against Bilynn's big tits. As her orgasm cooled, both women sank down to the camp’s bedrolls. Bilynn was on top of Drusilla. Soon their remaining cloth were off. Bilynn's breasts pressed on Drusilla's small and swollen ones, nipple to nipple. Bilynn and Drusilla kissing.

Last edited:
The beautiful elf before her let free her voluminous breasts. The very sight was amazing. So full and inviting the very peaks and valleys just urging her to slip within. As she watched she felt the hands once more upon her body, it was this action that drew the inexperienced maid back into the moment.

Drusilla answered Bilynns request. Her slender hands came up to seize handfuls of the soft round chest flesh. Digits sank a bit into the flesh as she blushed strangely, aroused about the beautiful creature before her. Then she jumped as the wood elf’s palm touched what she thought was Drus’ sex. Instead the cold hard sheath of gold connected with her hand. This was the maiden's knife. A knife for a maid to draw and protect her maidenhead.

“Sorry about my knife.Let me hang on.” She stammered as she slipped out her magical cloak and then her nightie. This let the pale skinned golden haired beauty to stand naked in the open with just her elven boots and golden belt holding a slender knife. Drusilla touched the back of the belt and uttered a soft sharp phrase.

A click was heard and like a dead weight the dagger and belt fell to the ground atop her garments. This left Drusilla exposed to Bilynn. She was completely naked with no cloth to impede the machinations and manipulations of the stunning beauty before her..

Under the dutiful and experienced hands of Bilynn Drusilla was putty. Fingers moving gently here or roughly there. All to shape her body into the perfect form that is Orgasmic Rapture! All the while the young maiden let her hands tease the nipples.

The Elf let her finger tips tease first the edge of the areolas. Rough tips tease the soft flesh. The fingers having learned the bow and blade like all elves, these hands had calluses of experienced warriors dedicated to their craft. They were calluses of experience.

As her fingers worked her movements became less and less accurate. Concentration was difficult. To counter the magical manipulations Drusilla fought hard using her magical back ground to slide her fingers up to tease the base of the actual nipple. Slowly and sensually she hoped to do more, but the flood gates burst and Drusilla gasped out a moan.

Bilynn held her as the pair slipped down onto the pile of her clothes. There she breathed and kissed Bilynn. “Can…Can we do..Do…More?” She breathed recovering slowly from the orgasmic throws the wood elf had gifted her.

Asbjorn kissed Gilda on her lips before wiping his cum off of her with a leaf. He understood that most women couldn’t speak for a bit after they had sex with him. He got out of their bedroll and started to get dressed, as he did Gilda saw a black mark on his back, it was in the shape of an Othala Rune.

He had been branded to pledge his loyalty to his god, Torden, and his berserker tribe. Once he had dressed he gave her garb to her, “Let’s head back to camp, shall we? I’m looking forward to a good nights sleep.” He held his hand out to Gilda, waiting for her to take it so they could walk back together.

Last edited:
The Sharkfin Riders – Evil Bart, Danger Dog, Orc Steal, and Flatulence Gaspasser

Flatulence was a half-orc, who had dark hair and a thick beard. He wore a patch over one eye. His career on a pirate ship had been a little over 4 years. Flatulence loved beans … and ate them all the time. This resulted in his pirate’ name. He was one of the catapult operators on the ship. He was known for merciful and generous treatment of his victims. Well, until he let out some gas. The smell was so bad … it knocked a minotaur down with a single whiff!

“Thar she blow” Flatulence said to Orc Steal as he watched Drusilla orgasm.

“Arrgghhh …. That is some nice booty” Orc Steal commented as he looked at the two girl’s asses. “One of them also got’s a Treasure Chest!” Orc Steal said about Bilynn. Orc Steal was as big as Asbjorn in stature, green skinned, had a flat-nose and stood a bit bow-legged, with wide mouth and fangs coming up from his lower jaw. Unlike Asbjorn, Orc Steal was a complete idiot.

Orc Steal had picked his name because he thought it was clever. He was an Orc that stole stuff. However, whenever he is asked his name… he said “Orc steal”. He is quickly arrested by the city watch and thrown in the dungeon.

Evil Bart hit the orc on the head with his belaying pin. THUD. “Go over there and capture that booty!”

“Aye, Aye… Evil Bart” Orc Steal said rubbing his head. He and Flatulence headed towards the camp site.

Bilynn and Drusilla

Normally, Bilynn was aware of the sounds around her, but being with Drusilla had distracted her. When she did hear something she thought it might be Gilda and Asbjorn returning.

“Quick get dressed" she told Drusilla. Bilynn trying to find her clothing.

The orc and half-orc appeared in the camp fire light, each carrying a spear.

“That be enough wiggling about” Orc Steal said. “Put your hand up so I can see those tits better”

“Good one!” Flatulence complimented his bandit friend. Then he passed some gas.

“Oh shit… what is that smell” Bilynn gagged as her hands went up.

The two bandits laughed.

Gilda

Gilda squeezed back into her clothing and started to walk back to the camp. "Hey, who are those two people holding spears?" She asked Asbjorn.

Last edited:
Asbjorn walked with Gilda, a smile on his face, that smile soon faded once he saw Bilynn and Drusilla being held at spear point, he asked zero questions. He sprinted toward Orc Steal, uncaring about a quiet approach, he readied his axe and swung with all his might at his head.

In a clean chop, Orc Steal’s head fell from his body before he could turn to face Asbjorn. He grabbed the spear from Orc Steal’s now headless body and threw it towards Evil Bart, skewering the tree next to him. He knew there were more. “Thought you could hide from me, did you?” He turned his attention towards the half orc Flatulence, fury in his eyes. “I’ll give you one chance to surrender. If you don’t... I’ll massacre the three of you that remain!”

Asbjorn looked around the forest, an angry look on his face. “Come out cowards! Get out of the bushes and fight!” He roared loudly. He was doing this so he could give the girls time to arm and dress themselves. He caught a whiff of Flatulence since he did a nervous toot after seeing his giant companion killed in an instant. His nostrils hated it! But Asbjorn didn’t show his discomfort, for he was a Berserker, able to handle anything thrown his way. He looked at Flatulence, “You smell worse than a dead body, that’ll change if you become one.” He raised his shield towards Flatulence as an extra precaution, asking, “Who are you anyway, and why are you here?”

Last edited:
The Sharkfin Riders – Evil Bart, Danger Dog, Orc Steal, and Flatulence Gaspasser,

“I surrender” Flatulence gasped as he dropped his spear.

“FIGHT YOU CHICKEN SHIT” Evil Bart yelled from far away.

“No… Orc Steal just lost his head?” Flatulence yelled back.

“Well, tell him to calm down and fight!” Evil Bart yelled back.

“Orc Steal can’t face the Berserker… because Orc Steal has no face! Or head!” Flatulence yelled back.

"What?" Bart asked

"He is like that French drink... Decappuccino" Flatulence said

“Oh shit!” Evil Bart gasped

“He is asking you and Danger Dog to surrender too” Flatulence added

“DON’T SAY OUR NAMES YOU IDIOT… NOW HE KNOWS WE ARE OUT HERE” Bart yelled back.

Out of the darkness came a Gnoll with his hands held up. “I surrender too… I’m danger dog” he said.

“You too?” Bart gasped in frustration. Realizing his whole gang had surrendered a minute later Evil Bart walked into the camp. He was a short little green goblin. “I surrender too” he said.

Gilda

Gilda walked over to the bandits and started to tie them up.

"We can't go back to town with them. I think we leave them tied up out here." Gilda suggested.

Last edited:
Asbjorn sheathed his weapons and squatted down to their level. He looked at each of them, taking particular interest in the goblin. “You lead these Orcs? I can’t say I’ve ever heard of something like that before.” To the prisoners, Asbjorn was terrifying up close; he looked like a wild beast that had seen thousands of battles.

Asbjorn looked at Gilda, and listened to her suggestion and replied, “Sure, but before we leave I’ll give them something to use to free themselves.” He took Gilda away from the prisoners and spoke with her privately. “Where are we going next? Where is Hulnoque Swamp even? After what just happened we have to start moving again.”

Asbjorn did look away from Gilda to see how Drusilla and Bilynn were coping with things. He noticed they were both a bit shaken up, Flatulence’s gas must’ve hurt them badly. He turned back to Gilda and calmed himself, feeling the rage course through him as if his blood was boiling.

Last edited:
Gilda

“We need to ride for three days east of here. Then we will enter the swamp. If we make good progress in about two days we’ll find the person I’m looking for.” Gilda explained.

“We can travel some tonight, but we need to get rest at some point. However, I agree, the further away from these bandits we get the better I feel.” Gilda agreed.

Asbjorn sighed and nodded, “That’s probably the best course of action, I know Foxdell is close by. Only a couple of miles from here,” He looked up and saw the sun was starting to set. “I’ll get the smoked bunnies, those will be our rations for the next few days.” His anger was getting too intense so he had to relieve it.

He went over to the bandits, and cut them free. He didn’t say anything, he simply roared in Evil Bart’s face, like an angry bear, his eyes went bloodshot as he roared. His roar was extremely loud, he bellowed like a whale, hurting everyone’s ears a little bit.

As he roared he slipped a Scroll into Bart’s pocket so they could revive their dead friend Orc. When the goblin and orcs turned tail and fled, they took Orc Steal with them, fearing for their lives. Asbjorn stopped roaring and turned around. “I made sure they can revive that guy, if I don’t then I’ll get in trouble.”

It all happened so fast. Drusilla’s training went out the window. Fear seized her gripped tightly as she tried to think of a spell or command to summon Blume and Moss but nothing. Yes Nothing fear had come and it settled. As she began to fight through it the others had returned.

Her face flushed crimson as her slender frame was exposed to Asbjorn and Gilda. Two incredibly alluring specimens of humanity. That reset her composure to chaos. She fought through it as the severed head came into view.

Drusilla once feared from the cloud of fear and lust quickly called for Moss and Blume. As she waited she used two quick spells to make her cloak rise up and block the view of the bandits. Once satisfied she grabbed the offered clothes from earlier and began to dress. Gilda probably thought that the clothes would be a hindrance. Bigger than her in certain places Drusilla spoke more arcane words allowing the clothes to magically alter to her size. Once satisfied she pulled the cloak and set it back on her shoulders.

As the pondered about the Orcs. Drusilla takes one of the Rabbits and places it at the feet of the bandits. Seeing this she smiles.

“Sorry it turned out like this, but you should come first in diplomacy, Honey catches more flies than force. Okay” Drusilla says to the main bandit as she goes over and grabs her marriage knife to settle on her hips and let it dangle comfortably before her womanhood. Next came the staff.

“MISTRESS” Came a bird like call as a frantic Raven and a hound shaped shrub came into the area.

Moss the seemingly shrub colored hound automatically begins to circle the Bandits and growl. His form intimidating as if the woods had birthed a wolf of nightmares. Blume on the other hand took its perch on Drusilla’s staff and seemed to look at the group.

“I see nothing to worry about. Your father would have been…” He began but Dru tsked him to silence. A no verbal exchange happened. This lead the Raven to stand down and solemnly hang its head.

“Now boys, We are gonna leave you here. But I am gonna take some of your weapons. Okay” She says with a smile as she finds whichever one has a longsword and the best knife amongst them. As she finishes, she makes Moss come to sit in guard before her.

Once that is all done she looks to the rest of her group and giggles.”Do you want them out for the next part. That way any magic users amongst them don’t know what is up?”

Before Asbjorn scared the bandits shitless and make them flee, he had caught a glimpse of Drusilla’s naked body: perfect fair skin, flat chest, slender body, and her nether regions were very beautiful. To him, Drusilla had a body of an elf princess, not a noble.

Once she had dressed, he saw her steal a longsword and a knife as he was still thinking about her body. After the bandits ran off with their dead friend he made a few torches and lit them, then he put out the fire and took whatever leftover food they had with him. “We have to keep moving. Take a torch.”

Once everyone had grabbed a torch they began walking East, the moon now rising up over the hills. The forest was tranquil, and quiet, but that didn’t mean it was safe. Many creatures stalked through the dark in complete silence, and strike when the time is right. Asbjorn knew this so he would constantly look around the forest, ever vigilant of an attack.

Foxdell

“We should get to Foxdell in 2 hours” Gilda estimated. Her estimate was correct. The group of travelers saw the lights of Foxdell while the moon was still rising in the night sky. Foxdell was a small but important town along the deep forests that bordered the swamp. It was important town because it provided a major source of food for the surrounding areas. The town’s farms produced potatoes, carrots, green beans, and many other vegetables. The farms were not large, but they were numerous. Besides farming, the town was also known for making excellent furniture.

The small farms and pastures had high quality fruit, berries. Bilynn could hear the lambs and goats in their pens. As they approached the town’s main gate, a guard told them to stop.

“Who goes there” The man said.

“Travelers.” Gilda replied.

“Why are you traveling so late at night?” He asked.

“We were attacked by bandits. We defeated them, but fearing more attacks, we felt it was best to get to your town.”

“Well, welcome” the guard said, letting them inside the gate.

“There is a pub coming up with great food, nice music called “The Snoring Cello” want to go there?” Gilda asked everyone.

Asbjorn walked quietly, moving constantly for 2 hours before they were stopped by the guard at the gates of Foxdell. He was about to say something but Gilda spoke instead and got them inside Foxdell as well as intel on the local pub.

“The Snoring Cello... I’ve heard some things about this place. The bards are great at playing ditties, but are a bit flirty, so be wary of that. Also it’s a common place for pickpockets and thieves to hang out, so keep your coins safe.”

He started walking to the pub, saying, “We might as well go, just stay vigilant.” As he walked he saw the giant farms littering Foxdell, he could see all the crops produced by the hard working farmers. He saw all the livestock gently sleeping as it was late now. The 4 of them reached the tavern, and Asbjorn gently pushed the door open, revealing the interior.

Last edited:
The Snoring Cello

There was a nice sign above the door which read “Welcome! Good Food! Warm Beds! Tasty Rumors!” They walked in to the main chamber which was an upscale dining hall with numerous large tables, a fireplace on the western wall, and a lifted stage to the east.

There was a band playing music (one player was using a Cello). The floor was made of polished wood and the walls were covered in tapestries which depict various exploits of local heroes and their adventures.

The place was filled to 50 percent capacity. A long bar stretched along the back wall with a rather cheerful man with a pot belly was mixing drinks. Every table was adorned with a large round candle, all of which seemed to float an inch or so into the air. In the kitchen behind the bar every so often the sounds of the cook working. The Snoring Cello was known for its amazing food.

They grabbed a table and Gilda looked at the menu. As the serving woman came by Gilda ordered

“Two rooms for the night, a bottle of wine, the Carrot and Mushroom Soup, Honey Bread, and the Smoked Boar for my dinner” She slid 4 silver pieces to the women to pay for the rooms, her meal, and everyone else meal… unless someone ordered something very expensive.

“I wonder how we are going to decide who sleeps in which room” Gilda said with a coy smile. She had set this up, to prove to Drusilla, Asbjorn was going to choose her again.

“The only fair way is to draw straws” Bilynn suggested. She saw what Gilda was trying to do, and was out to foil her plan.

Asbjorn wasn’t paying attention to the conversation, he was weary of the pickpockets that hung out at this bar. He heard the girls talking and said, “Huh? What? Sorry, I was distracted.” He listened to Bilynn, “Drawing Straws would be a better idea.” When the barmaid came he ordered, “I’ll take some mead, whitefish, bread, and vegetables please.”

Asbjorn looked up at the band and the lute player was looking around with suggestive eyes. He didn’t care, but he knew bards back in his country of Ogrund and the entire kingdom of Hoarfrost, they were the unsavory, untrustworthy types that would steal a woman right out from under your nose.

Asbjorn felt a hand on his back, moving sporadically, he turned to face a young, inexperienced thief, in a split second his hand was held and crushed in the barbarian’s ironclad grip of his giant hand. The thief screamed in pain, “Stop! Stop! You’re crushing my hand!” Asbjorn calmly said, “Thieves like you who steal people’s hard earned money deserve no mercy.” He let go of his hand. “I’ll spare you this time, but if I see you do that again, expect to never swipe loot with your right hand again.”

The rookie thief sprinted out of the tavern, clutching his injured hand. “I didn’t break bone, at least I don’t think so.” Asbjorn’s mind was all over the place, he had seen all of his traveling companions naked, and he had sex with Bilynn and Gilda. Now he felt the only proper course of action was to try and spend more time with Dru, since he knew the least about her.

Drusilla let her cloak drape around her, partially obscuring her from the others. As she did she let a spell off, summoning four orbs of dancing firefly light. The elf maiden watched the others walking and blushed. Gilda was a human with curves for days. An aura that wanted you to follow suit. Even Drusilla wanted to listen to her. She kept it mostly to herself as she did not want her to realize the refined past of the court.

Asbjorn was different. The barbarian warrior was an amazing specimen of humanity on the male end. His muscles rippled and bulged. Sweat and musk oozed out of him to the point that it filled her nose. This led her to flush crimson. Her body was heated, her heart raced. Still she fought it down. It was uncomfortable anytime she gazed on him or was close enough to smell him. If she were as confident as Gilda she would give the chance to rip his clothes off and well do something. Drusilla had read the manuals her mother gave her,but she doubted it was like the practicals. So the golden haired maiden basically stayed to the back.

Lastly, Bilynn, the beautiful and gorgeous Bilynn. What she did to Dru was well amazing. Drusilla had never experienced it. Seeing her now was different. All she could picture was the wood elf topless. The tantalizing thoughts of Drusilla and Bilynn alone, her lips and fingers getting to return the favor. She was amazed she could hold herself together for this long.

The surprising fact that she did last was noted when they made it to the town. Thankfully she pulled back her hood and allowed her face to be shown. Though she was seen, she hoped she wasn’t recognized. The Princess of the Magical Elven city of Cyfeoth, Daughter to King Xiavan and Queen Aylwth. So the Daughter Heir quickly put her hood back on inside the walls.

As she looked about Moss got closer to keep any treats away and Blume looked about. They were her sentinels. Guardians who would leap to her defense. It was nice as Drusillas’ lack of worldly experience was offset by their observance. So thankfully the pair were greatly dutiful to their mistress.

Inside Drusilla sat and let Moss lay at her feet and Blume perched on her shoulder. Drusilla thought about the menu. The elf pondered, and finally ordered.

“I would love to have potato soup, and some scraps for Blume and Moss” She says pointing to her hound and bird. After that she adds.”I would love to try some ale! I hear it's great!”

After that Drusilla looks around and when the thief incident happens, she looks at the fellow and reaches over to touch him. “You know young sir, You should channel your skills into something more than just petty theft. It's a gift to have such dexterous hands. Maybe a potter, or sculpture. Maybe join up with some adventuring group”

As she touches the thief she smiles and then lets healing energy flow from her hands into the thief.

“There you go, that should help. Now go and try to do something more than steal from a purse” A giggle insured as a smile cracked her face. She was warm and inviting.hoping her good deed would bear fruit with this thief.

“Drawing straws for a room? Is this normal?” She asked, wondering what the practice was. In Fact she avoided looking at the others. Drusilla also wondered what the whole etiquette was about sleeping arrangements and what it is with the opposite sex.

“I haven’t really spent the night with someone of the opposite sex? Or really the same sex?”

Gilda

Gilda was frankly a bit pissed at Asbjorn. All he had to do was man up and ask to room with her. She had after all given him a taste of her pleasures! No one else, in her mind, could equal her in skill and beauty. So why had he gone for Bilynn’s plan?

Maybe he was trying to be diplomatic? That made a certain sense, no reason to cause a catfight among his female traveling companions. Or was there another reason?

She studied him and then noticed his eyes wander to Drusilla for just a moment. Oh, males are so fickle! He wanted to taste her, and see how good she was in bed. Well, she was going to put an end to that!

She thrust out her chest more, and sucked in her waist. Flipped her hair and looked lustfully at him. She was going to get his eyes glued on her and only her. Unfortunately, her flirting gestures caught the eye of a young man, sitting at a table behind Asbjorn.

The drained his mug of ale and walked over to their table. He was a handsome young lad, 19 or 20 years of age. His eyes were glued to her deep cleavage.

“My fair lady, if you are not spoken for… may I ask you for a dance? Or could I serenade you? Your beauty has stirred me and I feel I must get to know you better.” He asked

This is one of those bards, Asbjorn had warned them about. Horny bastard! But Gilda did take his request as a compliment.

Back