A female orgasm

Re: poems, anyones?

Xtaabay said:
nope. But there is something to be said for the reverberations and resonance produced inside the hollow of a drum with a nice, tight-yet-slightly pliant drumskin.
:p
--Xtaabay
I don't care about how you get there or where, when, why, or how - unless it is poetry. I know you have been busy, but if you can find the time to cum for research, why can't you find the time to write another good poem? :rose:

Regards,                                 Rybka

P.S. Paul, I have nothing against your thread, I find it informative to read, but I question why you would expect "clear" responses from poetesses on such a subject? - Unless you are looking for poetry and not clarity. :)

Last edited:
Color Quiz

Finally, a quiz that will answer that nagging color question for you.

For moi,

You're a Pioneer
You think about why people do what they do.
(LOL! But can never come up with an effin answer.) By understanding the motivation of others, you seek to create a better world. Changing the world around you through personal achievements is your everyday challenge.

The passionate you thrives on orchestrated plans. Figuring out how to make your ideas a reality and seeing things through to completion is the ultimate high. These pursuits empower your self-confidence.

The centered you knows what is occurring and commands a realistic perspective on yourself and your relationships. When all is quiet within, you hear what you and others need.

The emotional you remains open to the world. When you feel good, your naive approach to life can charm even the most jaded. You are concerned, considerate, and hard-working. Pleasing others motivates you.

P.S. Not that Paul asked, but you can also (at the same site) determine what type of cookie you are. These are, btw, anthropomorphic cookies, albeit kinda frightening but nonetheless mildly interesting.

Me? I'm a mint cookie, it seems (blechhhh). And boy have they got the wrong closet, though I do subscribe to New Yorker.

You scored 44.4% Mint Cookie
You are cool, sophisticated and full of energy. If you were a magazine, you'd be The New Yorker. Your closet is filled with chic clothes, you enjoy wine with meals, and you like to try interesting new cuisines, go to arty movies and spend time with friends talking about "important" things. You like your life to be exciting; you're anything but boring! Your sharp wit and joie de vivre are the things your friends and loved ones most admire about you.

Last edited:
I tried the color quiz. Boy, was it wrong! Check this out:

You're an Intellectual! Your objective point of view helps people to understand what they need to have a more balanced life. Your straightforward, unbiased comments make...
UH... NO. HEHE... I WISH, BUT NO.

Empowerment
Logical and practical, you easily find new ways of achieving your goals. But because you keep your emotions tightly...
NOPE. LOGICAL, i AM NOT.

Relationships
Since people can read you like an open book, you often listen to their counsel. You can bond one-on-one with...
GEE THANKS. I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE AN OPEN BOOK. HM... THE PART ABOUT BONDING SOUNDS GOOD, BUT i DON'T THINK THAT'S WHAT THEY MEANT....

Career
You see the possibilities and limitations of your goals. This is a...
DOES PESSIMISM COUNT?

Taking on the World
Sometimes you get up in the morning and feel like the most important person in the world. You feel you have...
NOT UNLESS THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN THE WORLD THINKS THAT SHE'S BANGING HER HEAD AGAINST THE WALL TRYING TO GET THINGS DONE AND YET IT SEEMS NOTHING IS GETTING DONE AND SHE'S NOT GOING TO GET ANYWHERE.

cookie quiz

I also tried the cookie quiz. While the color quiz was highly inaccurate, I actually found the cookie quiz to be pretty amazing. The only mystery, though, is how the quiz knew I am female (as the questions assumed that I am). Weird. Unfortunately, I am not minty. I appear to be, erm, quite chunky:

You scored 66.7% Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
You are a natural woman.
GEE, THANKS. THAT'S MUCH BETTER THAN BEING AN UNNATURAL WOMAN.
You enjoy spending time outdoors -- in the garden, hiking or just sitting under a tree with a good book. You crave the simple life. You believe that food is best when it's made from scratch, a philosophy that also carries over into the homemade gifts you like to give. You enjoy spending quiet time with the ones you love and prefer intimate gatherings of close friends to the frenetic party scene. Your friends and family admire your calm self-confidence and natural beauty. ERM... i DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS LAST PART. WHAT SELF CONFIDENCE????

You scored 22.2% Chocolate Chip Cookie
CHECK IT OUT: i'M A BI-RACIAL COOKIE
Chocolate Chip lovers are loyal and dependable. You're probably a bit of a traditionalist
NO, REALLY?
and, therefore, may find it difficult to try new things.
ERM, NO.
Family and friends are very important to you
SOME ARE... SOME ARE BETTER FORGOTTEN.
and you work hard to maintain connections among your loved ones. You have a small group of friends you've known forever and spend time with regularly, and you are the one everyone comes running to for advice.

I don't know... this is a strange quiz page. I wanted to see what plant I was, but it wasn't working.
--Xtaabay

Re: Re: poems, anyones?

Rybka said:
I don't care about how you get there or where, when, why, or how - unless it is poetry. I know you have been busy, but if you can find the time to cum for research, why can't you find the time to write another good poem? :rose:

P.S. Paul, I have nothing against your thread, I find it informative to read, but I question why you would expect "clear" responses from poetesses on such a subject? - Unless you are looking for poetry and not clarity. :)

I know it's terribly cheesy, but I just wrote a poem about a pine tree (inspired by some things that I read by Darkmaas). I hope it's not too sappy (har, har har!) :p

Pine Tree

--Xtaabay

Xtaabay said:

I know it's terribly cheesy, but I just wrote a poem about a pine tree (inspired by some things that I read by Darkmaas). I hope it's not too sappy (har, har har!)

Yknow darkmaas, with all the klipschorns and exponential subwoofers and now a hissing pine tree scattered throughout this thread, it's getting hard to remember it was designed for *girls*. My prissy piscene sensibilities--not to mention my fins--(lol, I see why Rybka likes this metaphor) are aquiver with curiosity over what might show up next. :D

Great Expectations

... with all the klipschorns and exponential subwoofers and now a hissing pine tree scattered throughout this thread, it's getting hard to remember it was designed for *girls*... aquiver with curiosity over what might show up next.

Sorry, Angeline, but I have to disappoint. Metaphorically topping a pine tree is beyond even me.

BTW nice AV. Are you angling for some elusive trout? Might I suggest hip waders and a funny hat? Not as sexy, I agree, but keep the tweeters and no one will notice.

Rybka said (edited for clarity..)

...Paul, I have nothing...informative to read, but I question why you would expect...poetry ...

Rybka's right. This thread has come unstuck. It started out with high motive but look at it now. Darkmaas regrets his prose contribution to this poetic thread. Erotopoets! Show us your orgasms in verse. A sonnet or two might be nice. Maybe even one of those vanilla thingies. (Lauren you are being rather silent)

Xtaabay. Thanks for plugging my poem. Lord knows, it needs a lift.

Respectfully to all,

darkmaas

Last edited:
BTW nice AV. Are you angling for some elusive trout? Might I suggest hip waders and a funny hat? Not as sexy, I agree, but keep the tweeters and no one will notice.

Angling? I do not angle. In any case as you can see from my title, I'm Hooked. And only elusive till um (checks calender) next week. :)

Re: Great Expectations

darkmaas said:
Xtaabay. Thanks for plugging my poem. Lord knows, it needs a lift.

darkmaas

Hehe... thanks to my BJBP I can plug anything, anytime! :D I'm not even going to say anything about giving it a lift... :p
--Xtaabay

orgasm in verse

Thanks for the pine tree compliment, Angeline.

Darkmaas: You said we ought to put our orgasms in verse. I'm going to work on a poem for that today. I'd like to see you work on one, as well

:p

--Xtaabay

Sorry

Angeline said (edited for brevity):
this thread, it's getting hard ...remember it was designed for *girls*.

It seems I've already overstepped my gender. Besides I'm saving my poetic juices for the "Same Title Challenge". That thread (shameless plug) is not gender specific.

darkmaas

It seems I've already overstepped my gender. Besides I'm saving my poetic juices for the "Same Title Challenge". That thread (shameless plug) is not gender specific.

darkmaas

I guess this means the exponential sub woofer is leaving, too, more's the pity :)

This was more difficult than I thought it would be. If I hadn't cut and slashed it would be an epic....

The Female Orgasm

A knot,
a kernel of excitement spreads
outward.
Sensations spiralling
From the centre.
A growing of intensity.

One finger caresses the centre
That rises to kiss the tip.
Twin sister also hardens
Unbidden.

Blossoming as if in slow-mo,
sending showers of sparks,
Streams of spores,
Flooding every fibre.
Involuntary
Muscles twang, back arcs,
Neck chorded.

It is I, I am me……
Now
The tide turns
All sensations focus
On what’s inside
What’s held there
Squeezed in uncontrollable pulses.
Behind closed lids
Fireworks.

guilty pleasure said:
This was more difficult than I thought it would be. If I hadn't cut and slashed it would be an epic....

The Female Orgasm

A knot,
a kernel of excitement spreads
outward.
Sensations spiralling
From the centre.
A growing of intensity.

One finger caresses the centre
That rises to kiss the tip.
Twin sister also hardens
Unbidden.

Blossoming as if in slow-mo,
sending showers of sparks,
Streams of spores,
Flooding every fibre.
Involuntary
Muscles twang, back arcs,
Neck chorded.

It is I, I am me……
Now
The tide turns
All sensations focus
On what’s inside
What’s held there
Squeezed in uncontrollable pulses.
Behind closed lids
Fireworks.
Now that is an erotic poem! Not being a woman I will leave it to others to comment on its authenticity.

What about women who pass out or seem to go into seizure at climax? Every time I have encountered this I have been very scared. :confused:

I would say its authentic

Rybka said:
Now that is an erotic poem! Not being a woman I will leave it to others to comment on its authenticity.

What about women who pass out or seem to go into seizure at climax? Every time I have encountered this I have been very scared. :confused:

gosh GP..for a minute I thought I was somewhere else :) you were great, I mean, you reminded me of someone,.. oh, Im sorry..Im blushing :):devil:

My Story of O

On another post in a thread far, far away, a Lit. pal who told me he had difficulty writing his orgasm(s) proposed an exercise: describe an orgasm in 200 words. I had told him to simply be thoughtful and use his extensive vocabulary; and that I could only do it through imagery, otherwise I'd write some physiological thingy that might work best in a medical textbook. Here's my effort (not at all as satisfying as the real thing). - Perdita

MS Word Count: 201
--------------------------

My clit felt like a volcano the moment before eruption—the core hot and out of control just before a hell’s dimension of white-hot energy must obey the laws of nature. The heat began to spread like a first lava spew, yet was simultaneously enclosed in that miniscule peak beneath my fingertip. My body felt like a series of intensely out-of-order frames from a time-lapse film—earth’s tectonic history. I became a planet coming out of the Big Bang; yet felt the creation of the universe within me too. The plates—my thighs, my calves, my breasts and pelvis—began to palpably move and shift, creating continents out of every part of me, each living cell finally becoming an earthquake, a tsunami, an erupting mountain range. The magic was the disparity between the large and small, the macro physiology in tune with the micro. In the very core of each throbbing nipple seemed an Everest’s weight of utter pleasure and emotional delight. Beneath—the lava’s final flow covered the wild and undiscovered range of my thighs and belly; even my face became flushed with the rising, spreading heat—all contained in the triune power of my nipples and clit. I came.

lava

Hey Rybka!
Notice that Perdita mentioned LAVA!!!! :p :p
I never heard of women going into seizures during orgasm. I know I sometimes go someplace else, but it's not because I pass out or seizure. I wonder if they have some sort of medical complication????!??
GP's description was VERY accurate! Way to go, GP!
Here's mine, but my words can't seem to capture it well. I was aiming more for a rhythm with this, but it still turned out lame.

Pul sate
Pul sate
swell with
blood.

Drumming
Drumming
Pulling
Rubbing

Pressure
building
Pressure
mounting

Pulse is
building
Skin is
tightning.

Rhythm
beating,
Fire
burning

Rubbing
Pulling
Fire
Pressure

Heat is
splashing
Heat is
spilling

Seismic
spasm
pulsing
pulsing

pulsing
waning
tingle
twitch.

--Xtaabay

p.s.
Should we start a thread for male orgasms??? That might be interesting.

Wowzers, Girls!

and GP? LOL. I'd say that's about it.

Waiter? I'll have what she's having. :D

I never thought sharing my orgasm would be so much fun......

Thank you all for your kind words! I intend to do it often.....
:D but not share this time. :)

darkmaas perplexed

I took the liberty of belatedly checking out the thread in the Author's Hangout that PAULC alluded to in his opening post.

I was perplexed by:
I intend to ask the same question on the Poets page. They can be more abstract.

Does this mean that poets have abstract orgasms? The concept eludes me, but perhaps that's indicative of the state of my poetic prowess.

Hopefully, one of you can enlighten.

darkmaas

The Abstract O

Hopefully, one of you can enlighten.

Let me intellectualize:
The locomotive energy
collecting in the staging ground
directionally parallel to thighs
is geometrically triangulated.
Thus my meta becomes cognate
with specific corporealities,
incrementally accruing with