A Fresh Start...

I got into my old shutterfly account

And I found quite a few more pictures form "forever ago".
I absolutely love them, I hope you will too.
ry%3D400

Doing allright... Asking around for a microscope so I can see the attached photos. :D

Why so small? :(

Doing allright... Asking around for a microscope so I can see the attached photos. :D

Why so small? :(

:( I know Im sorry. I just moved and cant find my camera, so at the moment all I have is the crappy camera on my crappy phone. Soon enough though I will come accross my camera though. And when I do, its gonna be on like donkey kong... lol

ry%3D400

:( I know Im sorry. I just moved and cant find my camera, so at the moment all I have is the crappy camera on my crappy phone. Soon enough though I will come accross my camera though. And when I do, its gonna be on like donkey kong... lol

ry%3D400

*growls* ohhhhh,.......it is soooo on like donkey kong:devil:

As a lover of long hair......I would indeed like it if you let it grow long again

Wow, I must say you are really beautiful. Not only that, but you seem like a wonderful person as well. Win win! Every inch of you is beautiful. :D

Lovely to see you around again. I was one of your many fans on your former thread, and I'm thrilled not only that you're back, but that you're finding happiness and good things in the world beyond the internet. Married...great! Kids...awesome! A job that's making you happy...better and better!

Suffice it to say, I'm also overjoyed that you're putting up old and new pictures, and look forward to whatever you care to share with the fandom :D

stunning...

how is everyone doing this morning?

Doing much better now that I have seen these!
You are stunning - oh and as for your hair length...doesnt really matter with gorgeous eyes like yours! long and shorter are both sexy in their own wonderful ways

Back