A Fresh Start...

Wow! So very, very sexy! Every single inch of you is so desirable and oh so kissable and lickable!

Still hot even if YOU don't like your belly

*sigh* before.... I doubt I will ever show my belly again; however, I dont mind posting everything else...;)

Not to worry, hon. We still love you. And I remember your pics from way back too.....You're still hot.

Hopeall is well with you and yours, AND the new addition.:kiss:

Last edited:
My better half calls

Wish I could stay...but my better half calls......so off to have some fun. Have a good one.

Well... Its off to work for me.
Had to take a much needed break from my crappy job as a waitress. Just could not handle the company I worked for and their "ProFakeness" policies. They wanted me to change several aspects of myself and I just could not do it. I am not a fake person. And I do have a life outside work. I will not ever again be anyones property, and that is what it felt like.

So now, (and I am smiling as I type this, because I know what some of you are thinking), I am a pizza delivery lady. LOL And I LOVE IT!! Perfect way to get paid while not doing shit

That's awesome! Funny... just the other day I had a pizza delivery lady. At least around here, most of the delivery people are guys, so to have a lady was rare. Past that, she was ~really~ good looking. No, I don't think she was you, but... you saying that you were doing that job made me remember and smile. Thanks!

BTW... yes, she got a better tip than a guy would have gotten. I'm just old school that way...

Truly gorgeous and amazing.

Glad to hear you are doing better and I would say it appears getting better all the time :).

Thank you for sharing. I would agree there is something about the school girl.

New member and after your thought thinking perhaps nit the best screen name. Nothing along the line of daddy in that way but have 2 kids that for several years have been my anchor and made life worth living.

*sigh* before.... I doubt I will ever show my belly again; however, I dont mind posting everything else...;)

Oh, nonsense! It's not going to matter. I know that everyone can be critical of themselves but when you have people telling you otherwise is does give a boost of confidence. :) I don't think my belly is all that great (it's not lol) but I've been told how sexy I am.

You really are a gorgeous woman and I mean that. :rose:

just popping in to say good morning and to put you back on the front page:rose:x12

That is quite the understatement but I guess it will have to do. Of course I missed your wonderfully sweet and sexy self! Hopefully you won't leave me alone for that long of a time again, no good can come from that.....lol

Thank you hun. Ive been pretty busy the past couple of days. Did ya miss me? lol

Good Morning Loves!

how is everyone doing this morning?

Attachments

• I1332027532.jpg
    I1332027532.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 849
  • I1332027587.jpg
    I1332027587.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 840
  • I1332027491.jpg
    I1332027491.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 828