A Fresh Start...

thank you

lol, I just realized that these were taken about 7 years ago.... and I dunno if anyone else noticed or not, but I was extremely trashed too... I would say I am sorry, but Im not. lol It was fun.

Attachments

• skol 003.jpg
    skol 003.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,032
  • skol 005.jpg
    skol 005.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,039
  • skol 006.jpg
    skol 006.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,175
Thank you very much. I was trying to touch on the fact that no one knows what a person is going through on the other side of the computer. They may be in a really low place and your 1 nice, encouraging comment may be all that person needs to make it through the day. Just knowing that there are people out there who can accept us for exactly who we are with no pretenses whatsoever is a great thing.

Not only are you a lovely sexy woman but a very smart one too....I have been on lit for many years and all my friends have helped me thru a lot of bad times.....love your sexy photo's ...women can admire them too:rose:

Not only are you a lovely sexy woman but a very smart one too....I have been on lit for many years and all my friends have helped me thru a lot of bad times.....love your sexy photo's ...women can admire them too:rose:

Thank you very much. I was wondering, but I am sure you have heard this before, Has anyone ever told you that you are their role model? Because I can only wish that I would still have the balls to be as outgoing as yourself when I am older. I always hate writing about age so I apologize if that came off wrong. I meant it in the nicest way possible LOL :rose:

Thank you very much. I was wondering, but I am sure you have heard this before, Has anyone ever told you that you are their role model? Because I can only wish that I would still have the balls to be as outgoing as yourself when I am older. I always hate writing about age so I apologize if that came off wrong. I meant it in the nicest way possible LOL :rose:

Yes they have and since I'm prbly the oldest gal on Lit I take it as a compliment....don't worry I sometimes wonder how I got to be this old too lol....and trust me..sex is still good at any age:D

Yes they have and since I'm prbly the oldest gal on Lit I take it as a compliment....don't worry I sometimes wonder how I got to be this old too lol....and trust me..sex is still good at any age:D

I have a funny story for you:

Sometime last year my 70yr old, and very cool, grandmother was visiting after becoming newly single after about 15 or so years. She and I were discussing her dates and this new man in her life. He was fond of texting and my grandmother, not so much. lol While we were talking, she recieved a text from him that she just couldnt understand. So she asked me and I had to explain to her what a "Fuzzy Muffin" was. lol

I have a funny story for you:

Sometime last year my 70yr old, and very cool, grandmother was visiting after becoming newly single after about 15 or so years. She and I were discussing her dates and this new man in her life. He was fond of texting and my grandmother, not so much. lol While we were talking, she recieved a text from him that she just couldnt understand. So she asked me and I had to explain to her what a "Fuzzy Muffin" was. lol

OMG that is funny...I got divorced when I was 69 and my granddaughters thought I was pretty cool too and got a big kick out of all the men in my life...then I met Charles and was with him for 6 yrs till he got killed...but I don't regret one minute of my life so far....and in May I will be 81!!!!!!
Life isn't just for the young:rose:

classy and sexy.

lol, I just realized that these were taken about 7 years ago.... and I dunno if anyone else noticed or not, but I was extremely trashed too... I would say I am sorry, but Im not. lol It was fun.

no apologies necessary sexy!!!! Awesome pictures!!!

just to make a point...

and give you hands on training! WOW you look so damn hot in that outfit babe.

I know it was meant as a compliment, and for that I thank you, however.... I absolutely hate when men when trying to talk to a female in a flirtatious manner referr to themselves as daddy.... it kinda makes me want to throw up a lil bit. lol. :rolleyes:

Amazing stuff. Too bad I missed you the first time around.

If I could figure out how to get the damned pictures off my crappy cell phone and onto here, you all could see what I look like now.... pink hair and all! Well almost all.... lol

You may have been extremely trashed....but I bet you had a LOT of fun that night and good memories from it...and that is what matters;)

and you were smoking hot as always!

I've been away from this thread for a bit. You are totally gorgeous, LEP.

If I could figure out how to get the damned pictures off my crappy cell phone and onto here, you all could see what I look like now.... pink hair and all! Well almost all.... lol

Dunno about your cell phone but with mine you need a SD card in order to do it. Need the drivers, and need the usb cable of course. In mine I have a USB mass storage option that I need to click on every time to get it to connect in the computer. Look it up in your user's manual. It should have something in there about it. My phone was made in around 2007 so it's rather old. I want to see the pink hair! lol. One girl I was with had blue hair.

I actually wore that exact outfit to a strip club once, and ended up with money in my skirt, and a couple of free lap dances.

Hahaha, that is so awesome. I'd be stuffing some money in your skirt too...after you take it off. :devil:

I was trying to actually trying to send them to my email or maybe perhaps a site kinda like shutterfly or something

Back