A Fresh Start...

Stunning

Thank you very much. I was trying to touch on the fact that no one knows what a person is going through on the other side of the computer. They may be in a really low place and your 1 nice, encouraging comment may be all that person needs to make it through the day. Just knowing that there are people out there who can accept us for exactly who we are with no pretenses whatsoever is a great thing.

Reading your comments made me smile.. its great to see someone (and a beautiful someone) here in LIT get uplifted through LIT.. I didnt see your posts either from before, but wish I did...

You have a gorgeous body, love the sexy pics.. but you also have an incredibly stunning face and beautiful smile.. your one very gorgeous and sexy gal.. I hope you find even more happiness here and on the other side of the computer.. this pic made my heart pound so you made my day seeing all your pics....

attachment.php

STG :rose::rose::cool::rose:

:eek: Hoooowwllllllooooooooo!! She made an appearance!:D

And *growls* what an appearance!!:devil:

Last one for today...

Well... Its off to work for me.
Had to take a much needed break from my crappy job as a waitress. Just could not handle the company I worked for and their "ProFakeness" policies. They wanted me to change several aspects of myself and I just could not do it. I am not a fake person. And I do have a life outside work. I will not ever again be anyones property, and that is what it felt like.

So now, (and I am smiling as I type this, because I know what some of you are thinking), I am a pizza delivery lady. LOL And I LOVE IT!! Perfect way to get paid while not doing shit

Attachments

• military.jpg
    military.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,774
  • ass.JPG
    ass.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 1,637
I think I need to call and order a pizza for delivery:devil:

Have a good day at work:)

Good for you for standing up for what you believe in! It's tough getting a job that fits your personality and your style, sometimes. Grats on the new job! I think a themed photo shoot is in order ;)

By the way, great photos! Love the one of you and your playmate.

oh, excellent! the evil pizza delivery girl, showing up at my door naked... i've got a nice tip for her... :eek:

Had to take a much needed break from my crappy job as a waitress. Just could not handle the company I worked for and their "ProFakeness" policies. They wanted me to change several aspects of myself and I just could not do it. I am not a fake person. And I do have a life outside work. I will not ever again be anyones property, and that is what it felt like.

So now, (and I am smiling as I type this, because I know what some of you are thinking), I am a pizza delivery lady. LOL And I LOVE IT!! Perfect way to get paid while not doing shit

I'd order pizza every day if you were delivering :).

Heh, you sound similiar to me. I have some kind of rebellious instinct that hates being told what to do and I also can't stand fakeness as well.

Well, even though I just ate I guess I can order a pizza. I don't have any money but I can pay in other ways! :devil: I love what you did to the "etchedoface" pic. It looks awesome!

Good Morning All

Woke up earlier than I should have. But thats ok, I can get a head start on the day. I have people coming over today to help me unpack and set up the kids rooms. Fun Fun. lol I just needed to get my LIT fix in first.

Attachments

• Black%20Outfit1.jpg
    Black%20Outfit1.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 1,372
Woke up earlier than I should have. But thats ok, I can get a head start on the day. I have people coming over today to help me unpack and set up the kids rooms. Fun Fun. lol I just needed to get my LIT fix in first.

Beautiful as always

might as well

continue to post the rest of the pix in that group...

Attachments

• bow.jpg
    bow.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 1,610
  • sexy.jpg
    sexy.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,577
  • smile.jpg
    smile.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,422
Back