A Fresh Start...

You have a marvelous ability to titillate without having to show hardly anything at all, and yet (at least in the past), you have been kind enough to show a lot as well. Either way, you have a fan in me. :)

Looks like Bambi hasn't lost her touch.

Though a bit shy? My oh my isn't that a bit new.

Still nothing to be shy about.

Good Morning Loves!

I am in a rather awesome mood this morning! I finally gots me some booty! lol. Sorry, I just had to share. :devil: And yes, I say finally...and mean it. :(

Also, yesterday, I had a conversation with my hubby and he said he has absolutely no problem with me posting pictures. Yeah! So now, LEP is really going to be back! And after I find my digital camera I will be taking a whole bunch of pix. I halso have him convinced to let me take and post pictures of him/ him and I as well.

Its gonna be a good day!

I am in a rather awesome mood this morning! I finally gots me some booty! lol. Sorry, I just had to share. :devil: And yes, I say finally...and mean it. :(

Also, yesterday, I had a conversation with my hubby and he said he has absolutely no problem with me posting pictures. Yeah! So now, LEP is really going to be back! And after I find my digital camera I will be taking a whole bunch of pix. I halso have him convinced to let me take and post pictures of him/ him and I as well.

Its gonna be a good day!

As good a mood you are in, I have a feeling that there are a lot of people in even a better mood after reading this.

That is great news and would love to see those booty shots. I love your new hair color it is hot. Welcome back and I Am glad to find you posting agian. Just wished i was part of popping your cherry. Lol

Its gonna be a good day!

thanks!!

I know it was meant as a compliment, and for that I thank you, however.... I absolutely hate when men when trying to talk to a female in a flirtatious manner referr to themselves as daddy.... it kinda makes me want to throw up a lil bit. lol. :rolleyes:

why wear the school girl outfit then? Just wondering it's hot but......

Its gonna be a good day!

YAY! *HUGS* happy for you sweetie....and here is to you having a great day!:)

why wear the school girl outfit then? Just wondering it's hot but......

How does being called "daddy" tie into the outfit itself? To me it has nothing to do with incest. Its more the false portrayal of innocence that I found to be hot. I just really really hate that whole "daddy, papi" bullshit. Sorry

How does being called "daddy" tie into the outfit itself? To me it has nothing to do with incest. Its more the false portrayal of innocence that I found to be hot. I just really really hate that whole "daddy, papi" bullshit. Sorry
Amen!! Now that you have the green light. i cant wait to see what DOES turn you on, and the great pics that we will all get to enjoy because of it. :)

with that being said...

I remember these... :rolleyes:
Not sure if yall remember or not, but an ex LIT poster actually took these photos.

Attachments

• fun stuff 010.jpg
    fun stuff 010.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1,073
  • fun stuff 011.jpg
    fun stuff 011.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,059
  • fun stuff 012.jpg
    fun stuff 012.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,117
what else can I find...

So I am just going to randomly post a pic out of the file...

Attachments

• lep 1.jpg
    lep 1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,087
  • fun stuff 013.jpg
    fun stuff 013.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1,113
  • fun stuff 014.jpg
    fun stuff 014.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 1,047
  • fun stuff 017.jpg
    fun stuff 017.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1,128
Lets just put them all up

might as well... They are going to end up on here anyway. ;)
gotta love 50/50 cord

Attachments

• fun stuff 007.jpg
    fun stuff 007.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,078
  • fun stuff 015.jpg
    fun stuff 015.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,080
  • fun stuff 016.jpg
    fun stuff 016.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1,118
  • fun stuff 019.jpg