A PH 2011 mentoring thread - you should be interested!

I think a lesson in Glosa is overdue.

i think you're right. i am embarrassed to have never heard of this form before it being mentioned here - but will turn that into an exciting opportunity to learn something new. i just went and had a look at a few examples. i liked what i read :D

Once Lauren teaches it? You will never be embarrassed again. Guarenteed.

i think you're right. i am embarrassed to have never heard of this form before it being mentioned here - but will turn that into an exciting opportunity to learn something new. i just went and had a look at a few examples. i liked what i read :D
Actually, the glosa is more or less an Iberian form that most North Americans have never heard of. I know Lauren will tune and turn it for English-language speakers. Looking forward. :D I'd definitely participate in this one if I didn't sleep with the teacher.

Actually, the glosa is more or less an Iberian form that most North Americans have never heard of. I know Lauren will tune and turn it for English-language speakers. Looking forward. :D I'd definitely participate in this one if I didn't sleep with the teacher.

Does that give you an unfair advantage then? I'm sure the teacher will have more opportunities to punish any lost or unfinished homework :D :devil:

Does that give you an unfair advantage then? I'm sure the teacher will have more opportunities to punish any lost or unfinished homework :D :devil:
LOL
It just means I won't participate if Lauren wants to concentrate on participating poets. I can, obviously, UYS, get what I want, when I want with teacher. :devil:

Both of us have been tied up with work lately, but Lauren assures me that there will be a Glosa month before the end of the week.

Glosa? Now WTF is that? :p

Back