A shout-out to the I/T readership

Yes, when people steal my stories written many years ago, I'll get a few messages letting me know. Happened a few weeks ago, other times as well. I appreciated that they remembered.

What taboo, other than incest, is in Incest and Taboo?
Apparently* in some parts of Africa twins are considered taboo, and younger people speaking to older people as well. Both these occur in my newest story.

* Learned from the Internet, not from personal experience or actual knowledge.

I/T category is pretty laid back and just looking for their fix, not a lot of hateful comments other than the occasional "You're sick" type who is most likely the type to troll the entire category.

The category has a rep with the stat haters of "anyone can just add mom, and sis and..." That's not entirely true. Like any other kink, the I/T crowd can tell if someone is into the story or just posing. Strokers will work there, and get large numbers of stats but the score will be a lower. A longer slow burn with some conflict seems to be what works best there and that can be seen in the same large numbers, but a higher score.

They also like some sense of plausibility in their implausible kink, which is where the work comes in. Its not easy to make someone see a taboo pairing and think "I can see that happening."

What taboo, other than incest, is in Incest and Taboo?
Taboo by definition is anything society would frown on. Having sex with your friend's girlfriend is taboo, sex with a much older or younger person, etc...

But ever since the movie Taboo came out, the word has been pretty much made to be synonymous with incest

There is a great adult site "Pure Taboo" that features a lot of strange scenarios outside the family. The only site I've seen where it looks like someone is writing an actual script.

I'm not big into Incest (just personal taste, no judgement etc etc), but I have had a long running fantasy about having a threesome with an attractive mother and her late teen/early 20s daughter that live in my building. I built a story around this, placed it in Incest/Taboo, and entered it in the Nude Day Contest.

https://literotica.com/s/oz-beach-boy-stalked-nude

Very high views (well, for me anyway!), an acceptable score, and no nasty comments, even though it's fairly "light" on the Incest spectrum.

I did include a disclaimer (I know...shoot me, apparently), which may have helped on that front. Long story short, yes, IT appears to be a pretty nice category...I just wish I was more into it!!! šŸ˜‰ PS No judgement etc etc....

I'm not big into Incest (just personal taste, no judgement etc etc), but I have had a long running fantasy about having a threesome with an attractive mother and her late teen/early 20s daughter that live in my building. I built a story around this, placed it in Incest/Taboo, and entered it in the Nude Day Contest.

https://literotica.com/s/oz-beach-boy-stalked-nude

Very high views (well, for me anyway!), an acceptable score, and no nasty comments, even though it's fairly "light" on the Incest spectrum.

I did include a disclaimer (I know...shoot me, apparently), which may have helped on that front. Long story short, yes, IT appears to be a pretty nice category...I just wish I was more into it!!! šŸ˜‰ PS No judgement etc etc....
That's a big exception.

There was a young woman I went to HS with who lived nearby (Senior, over 18), who's mother was considered a MILF. I thought about them both, but never the two of them together. That was before I discovered dirty stories on the internet. I never thought about such things before that. Damn internet,.

I've got one that for a couple of years now has hit multiple stories with favs on a regular basis ā€” usually about ten at a time. Obviously, that's going to involve repeats. The few times I've looked ( before the new member pages which seriously need search functions ) and the page would load ( because I'm apparently a drop in the bucket of his list ) I would find a half a dozen or so that are actually listed as favorites. Dunno what's up with the other twenty he favorited that week.

Back